OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

RHjust cancelled my after hours AMC position from last night 😒

NOK and NAKD holding though .
You weren’t buying enough. They were saving you the embarrassment from アミーゴ アミーゴ 100 thou or bust Papi.

bot a starter in fb. This is an easy double in 5 years. Will double up if we go lower.Left room and this won’t affect my cash too much.

I bought amc two weeks ago bc I figured “theaters will be back. 1k to risk if bankrupt but likely will be pre-covid level at 8-10 bucks in 2022 so could get 5 grand back”.

This AM I saw that it was 19. Sold at 17.
i was going to do the same but totally slipped my mind :lol:

Thanks! I’m going to wait to watch this in bed tonight, I’m going to fall asleep with a huge smile.

The more I learn about the market, the more obvious it becomes that it is rigged for the big guys. God forbid the little guys get a rare W, they freak out and want to tweak the rules to rig it even more! Eff them, I have little sympathy for Melvin or anyone else banking on American companies failing.

Last edited:
DFV on Reddit is at $33 million in GME gains.

He continues to diamond hand.

133B8700-B7ED-478F-A7C0-D6308372D904.gif

618CCCEC-B1C2-4D2E-85BC-11FCA4BE56FA.gif

You weren’t buying enough. They were saving you the embarrassment from アミーゴ アミーゴ 100 thou or bust Papi.

bot a starter in fb. This is an easy double in 5 years. Will double up if we go lower.Left room and this won’t affect my cash too much.

so are you saying I have to purchase a minimum amount of shares in after hours on RH for my position to stick? Cause NAKD is looking very attractive .

RH just cancelled my after hours AMC position from last night 😒

I don’t understand. You were trying to sell? Buy?

RH sounds wild, no way I’d feel comfortable trading on there. Not that any broker is perfect. I’m with Fidelity and even then had a few hiccups today, but it works fine 99% of the time.

Thanks! I’m going to wait to watch this in bed tonight, I’m going to fall asleep with a huge smile.

The more I learn about the market, the more obvious it becomes that it is rigged for the big guys. God forbid the little guys get a rare W, they freak out and want to tweak the rules to rig it even more! Eff them, I have little sympathy for Melvin or anyone else banking on American companies failing.

same , dude blasted the system and host .

Back
Top Bottom