OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Dems win we’ll be down 500 off the open. Buy a little of that dip. Dems winning is bullish for stimulus and infrastructure spending. Taxes are t that serious of a worry. Hedges hopefully print.

Dems win we’ll be down 500 off the open. Buy a little of that dip. Dems winning is bullish for stimulus and infrastructure spending. Taxes are t that serious of a worry. Hedges hopefully print.

Firms have been already tax planning. We’ve had calls with our clients in November and December planning for everything and anything. Positions and strategies are ready to accelerate income into 2020 if needed. But even if Dems win, more than like reform won’t occur until 2022 since post COVID recovery will be the primary focus.

My best guess is a sharp 10-15% decline at worst then recovery back to new highs by spring.

I sold most my of stocks, not because of the decline, I'd just rather put my $ in crypto for the long term.

Added $KERN yesterday, $13k worth, up 27% this morning. Weed stocks skyrocketing
be smart and take profits. the only weed stocks that I think can keep a sustainable bid are GRWG, IIPR, CRLBF, GBTIF, CGC, SSPK (maybe). Rest you need to treat them as trading vehicles. Trim and trail. When they say decriminalize and not legalize, you'll see a correction.

TSLA lost market share in Norway. It'll happen here too as other EVs come to market. It can keep going, but I don't think it's buyable here. Strong hold for me.

TSLA lost market share in Norway. It'll happen here too as other EVs come to market. It can keep going, but I don't think it's buyable here. Strong hold for me.

this is probably not true. regardless, there's unlimited demand still. it's only limited by production. and that's just the cars itself. not saying buy here, but it's not the worst idea. DCA as much as possible. set and forget

Nah but there was a **** load of selling from 16.50 and down. Some whale liquidated.
Now a **** load of buying from the 15.50s back to 16.50. Someone is clearly accumulating this one. I expect more games to played, its thin, just DCA.
this is probably not true. regardless, there's unlimited demand still. it's only limited by production. and that's just the cars itself. not saying buy here, but it's not the worst idea. DCA as much as possible. set and forget
Best of luck, but you're trading basically at 2040 numbers at this point and credits are expiring. I'd be more inclined to lock in some and wait.

Back
Top Bottom