OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

FED action in mid March was unprecedented. Stabilized debt markets singlehandedly. I moved to ~10% cash two weeks ago, but continued to buy every week. I was hoping to add more positions to SQ @ ~$40 and SNAP @ ~$10. :lol:

Once a "cure" is announced we see 20-30% higher than we saw in January.
Got another 12 to 18 months for a cure

FED action in mid March was unprecedented. Stabilized debt markets singlehandedly. I moved to ~10% cash two weeks ago, but continued to buy every week. I was hoping to add more positions to SQ @ ~$40 and SNAP @ ~$10. :lol:

Once a "cure" is announced we see 20-30% higher than we saw in January.

Bold prediction there. I have a hard time seeing us get there without extreme multiple expansion to highs that we have never seen before because the earnings surely will not keep pace.

Bought XOM on the dip because it broke through 09 levels and reached post .com levels.

Thinking if this is it and sell for profit or speculate another dip down.

Bought it because of the dividends and I just like oil ever since. Hoping aramco would open up in the US markets to get more $$.

OPEC+ SAID TO DISCUSS GRADUAL REDUCTION OF INITIAL 10M B/D CUT
OPEC+ WOULD CUT ABOUT 10M B/D TO JUNE, 8M TO DEC, 6M TO APR '21

Bought XOM on the dip because it broke through 09 levels and reached post .com levels.

Thinking if this is it and sell for profit or speculate another dip down.

Bought it because of the dividends and I just like oil ever since. Hoping aramco would open up in the US markets to get more $$.
What other dividend stocks are you looking into?

Damn what was said?
He is smashing all the BS that is spewed on CNBC all day long about the stock market helping out the blue collar worker.

He's talking about the transfer of wealth to large corporations through these bailouts.

How the stock market doesn't reflect the reality of our economy.

The Fed propping up failed corporations.

Just some of the things he talked about.

Damn what was said?
Basically saying that the markets don’t reflect the economy. Businesses are going to close if they aren’t closing right now. People will be without jobs until we have a therapeutic and/or vaccine. Until then we will have re-infections and deaths. Only normal employees will suffer.

He said that only the credit market reflects what is actually occurring.

He is smashing all the BS that is spewed on CNBC all day long about the stock market helping out the blue collar worker.

He's talking about the transfer of wealth to large corporations through these bailouts.

How the stock market doesn't reflect the reality of our economy.

The Fed propping up failed corporations.

Just some of the things he talked about.

What's CNBC's raitonale that the stock market is helping out blue collar workers? Unless they're spewing the usual "trickle down economics" BS.

What's CNBC's raitonale that the stock market is helping out blue collar workers? Unless they're spewing the usual "trickle down economics" BS.

The usual rationale that regular people own stocks so the inflation in asset prices really helps them out and helps the economy.

Back
Top Bottom