OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

what are you saying?

Pull up a monthly candle chart of NASDAQ... we have not had such an epic massive reversal candle on the monthly in 20 years... all the way back to the 2000 dot com bubble top. Anything can happen, but It's very ominous if it holds.

20 year bear market :lol: stick to your Bitcoin 100k posts please
We been in a bull market for the last 60 years outside the little hiccups along the way.... But look at the 100 year chart. You don't think a loooong term correction is needed ??? Enjoy your gains

Bitcoin at 100k is inevitable... Math don't lie

not buying anything until the virus peaks here in the states, way too much uncertainty for me

I’m not buying this being virus fears. Everyone with a brain knew we’d miss on earnings two weeks ago when Foxconn shut down. This is indicative of a bigger problem if we don’t rally back the rest of the week.

Bought more today. Didn't get all the way down to the session lows, but now dollar cost averaged. Will keep putting $ to work in the broader ETFs if the market keeps selling.

3 CEO's of top companies on the planet just stepped down today.

1582691530850.png

So much disruption in supply chains. Many major companies have already said they will not be able to hit earnings due to this, including MSFT today. Everyone is so used to V shape recoveries but this might be different. The massive shooting star candle on the nasdaq monthly doesn’t help.

So much disruption in supply chains. Many major companies have already said they will not be able to hit earnings due to this, including MSFT today. Everyone is so used to V shape recoveries but this might be different. The massive shooting star candle on the nasdaq monthly doesn’t help.
So q2 earnings should be a big miss for everyone but that’s gotta be priced in at this point and everyone is going to have positive guidance and a monster q3 if things get solved out which makes me think that yes we go lower for the interim but explode next earnings season which could catapult us to new highs.

From when I first clicked on it, it said 300 points now it’s updated to 400 points

Dow set to drop almost 400 points following report of first US coronavirus case of unknown origin

U.S. stock futures on Wednesday night pointed to significant declines at Thursday's open even after President Donald Trump tried to assuage concerns over the coronavirus outbreak.

Futures slipped after the CDC confirmedthe first U.S. coronavirus case of unknown origin in Northern California, indicating possible "community spread" of the disease. The CDC doesn't know exactly how the patient, a California resident, contracted the virus.

As of 10:58 p.m. ET, Dow futures fell 355 points and indicated a plunge of 376.59 points at Thursday's open. S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 futures also pointed to opening declines on Thursday.

Trump said in a news conference the risk of coronavirus to people in the U.S. is still "very low." He added the U.S. is going to "spend whatever's appropriate" to deal with the virus. Trump also put Vice President Mike Pence in charge of the U.S. response to the coronavirus.

Gilead, company that’s developing a vaccine for the coronavirus is up 6% premarket

Last edited:
Using this gap down to add to my mutual funds, ACAAX, OIEIX, MIOPX. I’m getting crushed in my international one but that should rip and roar after the virus fears ends.

I have a pretty big stake in ROCK right now. Wish I scaled in because I bought a week ago, and earnings are tomorrow. Could be screwed here in the short term. Taking constant Ls with my Robinhood play money this year while my 401k has flourished. I need to stick to ETFs lol. I gotta hope for a big beat on earnings now.

My virus stocks are booming. I called APT and LAKE to $20+ weeks ago.

I would love to see a circuit breaker limit down day, it’s been far too long. A whole generation of market participants has never experienced what that feels like, they are too complacent thinking the market is guaranteed to give constant risk-free positive returns like a CD or savings account. Too many overhyped garbage companies (zero prospect of ever making a profit) need to be wiped out.

A clown as president clapping his hands like a trained seal everytime the market would make new artificial highs. Just sad.

Last edited:
SPCE is back to around the $20 range loosing 40% on its weekly chart I feel bad for whoever went in with a bunch of money

I still might grab a single share it wouldn’t hurt 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I might not even bother trading today at all unless SQ wants to join the rest of the market in a downtrend after a good ER which still sucks because they are just a casualty to panic selling

got to remind myself not to force the trade of its not there then don’t do it
Not loosing money is also a win in this market

Back
Top Bottom