OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Microsoft is a cloud giant who happens to make a system. You wanna play gaming, buy atvi ttwo ea and msft. MST being a priority because gaming is added revenue not a necessity.

lol you're crazy if you think Turtle Beach is done. New consoles means brand new gaming headphones will have to be purchased. I can't name one company that's competing with them.
You're right about Gamestop though. Sony & Microsoft are building digital only consoles which shows that they are trying to cut out the middle man when it comes to buying physical copies.

you better look at that 5 yr chart
Turtle beach was only hot when that game came out and streamers were promoting them(shoulder shrug)

And yeah GameStop did that to themselves I only feel bad for their employees (they weren’t getting paid much from jump)
I knew **** was going bad for them back when I went to buy Mortal Kombat X and the midnight release was empty (which is their best seller) then I didn’t see any at all
The digital download is pushing them out and it doesn’t help that even trading in or selling older games aren’t worth the hassle

FOMO begins today
Articles showing the top performers and last years return would make any newcomer interested in jumping in

Apple is going to lead the way
Good luck to you guys this year let’s get this money

Any of you guys do long term plays? I’m looking to get some puts on $PTON with expiration dates at lest six months out.

No. I’m looking at it from a financials perspective, which is why I think long term is better. Their current market cap is ridiculous and I don’t see much room for growth to justify it.

Turtle beach is a boiler room turd. Having said that, it has a history of being a former runner so I would watch it for momentum and volume to trade it on a fun ride but that is all.

We talk bout mutual funds here?
I’ve got a few I’m planning on dca’ing into. Just hit a snafu with a new broker. My dumbass put the wrong social down and now I have to go through a few hoops to fix it and unlock my account.
I plan on putting my money in
ACAAX
OIEIX
CCSMX
MIOPX
ASVIX
OAKIX

For the life of me I do not understand the run up on TSLA.

This last 3-6 months is precisely why we're better off not trying to time the market. Think about how many bears have been calling for a significant correction/bear market and missing all these gains.

Im with you on not understanding the TSLA run and still believe they could loose 20% over night with some negative news. They have been so volatile.

For the life of me I do not understand the run up on TSLA.

This last 3-6 months is precisely why we're better off not trying to time the market. Think about how many bears have been calling for a significant correction/bear market and missing all these gains.

David Einhorn & Jim Chanos agrees with you

Jim Cramer was pushing Bearsterns days before the collapse. Don’t listen to people when they tell you to buy or sell.

Back
Top Bottom