OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

U.S. negotiators have reached the terms of a phase-one trade deal with China that now awaits President Donald Trump’s approval, according to people briefed on the plans, Bloomberg News reports.

Trade advisers are set to meet with the president at 2:30 p.m. to discuss the agreement. An announcement could come as soon as this afternoon, the people said. A White House spokesperson declined to comment.

More information is available on the Bloomberg Terminal.

*Christmas Rally On!!!

Last edited:
Signed.

President Donald Trump signed off on a so-called phase-one trade deal with China, averting the Dec. 15 introduction of a new wave of U.S. tariffs on about $160 billion of consumer goods from the Asian nation, according to people familiar with the matter.

Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party set to win UK election with a clear majority, exit poll shows

*Gap up tomorrow

Screenshot_20191212-173834_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Futures looking healthy.
REPO market is the worry.

They keep increasing the amounts more and more while maintaining that it is nothing to worry about. Will be interesting to see how this movie ends. For now the easy money going long continues.

My friend showed me his account today, all he does is buy nasdaq futures contracts on every dip and sell on the way up, rinse/repeat. He is up 200% YTD. :lol:

Very wild day. So apparently 25% tariffs remain unchanged but the 15% tariffs will be cut in half and in return china will buy an undisclosed amount of crops ?

Doesn’t sound that amazing. Anyway, not complaining I booked profits on the announcement pop. Waiting to reload longs on the pullback.

Really looking into getting into high yield dividend stock like WPG

with a 26% quarterly return going to buy shares this week I think I missed the deadline for this first quarter of 2020

also looking into starting a small position with
Luck in Coffee (chinas Starbucks)
Had shares back when it was $24 back in August now it’s $30

Back
Top Bottom