***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

Holy Moley, that was dope
pimp.gif

Production was superb
Stalley did his thing
Features came correct
I do agree though, everything new didn't really fit in good, but was still cool

Holy Moley, that was dope
pimp.gif

Production was superb
Stalley did his thing
Features came correct
I do agree though, everything new didn't really fit in good, but was still cool

Hmmm. A complete lack of focus in comparison to Lincoln Way Nites.

Production is excellent, glad he got a pair of tennis shoes early for his efforts.

Hmmm. A complete lack of focus in comparison to Lincoln Way Nites.

Production is excellent, glad he got a pair of tennis shoes early for his efforts.

Tape is ok. Def has some heaters, Block Beattaz got filthy on this. Kinda feel like he has no direction on this whereas Lincoln Way was
like a story back to back. My dude def gotta cut out that tough talk though, hope he stays in his lane on future projects though. Overall
smokin.gif

Tape is ok. Def has some heaters, Block Beattaz got filthy on this. Kinda feel like he has no direction on this whereas Lincoln Way was
like a story back to back. My dude def gotta cut out that tough talk though, hope he stays in his lane on future projects though. Overall
smokin.gif

Ain't mad at all at this tape. The production is real smooth throughout, and makes for a good distinctive sound for him. "Everything New"
is the only
sick.gif
track that sounds completely out of place on here. On the 1st run through, "Seen It All", "Lovers Lane", "Home To You", and
"Hells Angels" are the obvious standouts. "Live At Blossom" has this nice understated beat that lets Stalley kill it. Overall pretty impressed
listening to him for the first time.

Ain't mad at all at this tape. The production is real smooth throughout, and makes for a good distinctive sound for him. "Everything New"
is the only
sick.gif
track that sounds completely out of place on here. On the 1st run through, "Seen It All", "Lovers Lane", "Home To You", and
"Hells Angels" are the obvious standouts. "Live At Blossom" has this nice understated beat that lets Stalley kill it. Overall pretty impressed
listening to him for the first time.

I liked the overall smooth vibe of this tape. He's switched his style up from the spoken word to something more conventional. Sometimes I feel like he lacks charisma and I have no idea what direction he's trying to go in with his music, career. A little bit too much tough talk on here for me...
I'm still not sure how he ended up with MMG. How he isn't signed with Jet Life is beyond me. He's even a better fit for G.O.O.D. Music then he is with Ross and them boys.

Back
Top Bottom