Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Originally Posted by doyung9

Also, if nothing else, I LOVE the idea of the beef with the 9'ers being next season's side plot. They've been so cool for so many years, with basically the Sons just bossing them around, it'll be nice. I can only HOPE for an Antwon Mitchell cameo.

That would be amazing
eek.gif

Forgot about Rat.  Gotta wonder if him knowing Opie shot Clay is one of those things folks forget about that comes roaring back.

I'm still confused as to whether Romeo is a Mexican Federale or an actual Cartel boss that is working for the CIA. Anyone help me out with this?

I'm still confused as to whether Romeo is a Mexican Federale or an actual Cartel boss that is working for the CIA. Anyone help me out with this?

My dad is a big SOA fan, and I walked in on him watching the finale last night to this song playing, sounded awesome with the end scene
pimp.gif

I regret not getting into this show years ago. I may just have to devote a few days out of my upcoming winter break to catching up with all four seasons, because I heard it's that good.

My dad is a big SOA fan, and I walked in on him watching the finale last night to this song playing, sounded awesome with the end scene
pimp.gif

I regret not getting into this show years ago. I may just have to devote a few days out of my upcoming winter break to catching up with all four seasons, because I heard it's that good.

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif

How sings this???

pimp.gif

How sings this???

Originally Posted by superman1007

pimp.gif

How sings this???
According to that Youtube vid they are called The White Buffalo.
The music on this show is so dope.

Originally Posted by superman1007

pimp.gif

How sings this???
According to that Youtube vid they are called The White Buffalo.
The music on this show is so dope.

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

Anyone have a pic of Jax at the head of the table holding the President's patch. Need it for my background

gimmie a min bro brb..........

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

Anyone have a pic of Jax at the head of the table holding the President's patch. Need it for my background

gimmie a min bro brb..........

I CANT FIND THE FINAL EPISODE ANYWHERE!!!..IT'S NOT ON DEMAND ON TIME WARNER..I CANT EVEN USE THE PROGRAM SEARCH AND FIND SOA..I can't find it online to watch, it's not on youtube, its not anywhere to found..Can someone please help me out and tell me where I can watch the finale?..I don't care how it's done I just need it done..

I CANT FIND THE FINAL EPISODE ANYWHERE!!!..IT'S NOT ON DEMAND ON TIME WARNER..I CANT EVEN USE THE PROGRAM SEARCH AND FIND SOA..I can't find it online to watch, it's not on youtube, its not anywhere to found..Can someone please help me out and tell me where I can watch the finale?..I don't care how it's done I just need it done..

Originally Posted by casekicks

I think the only time they replay it is Thursdays at midnight so you gotta wait for it on demand.  Or if you have iTunes you can just buy it there for $2.99 and watch it on your laptop if you can't wait.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I think the only time they replay it is Thursdays at midnight so you gotta wait for it on demand.  Or if you have iTunes you can just buy it there for $2.99 and watch it on your laptop if you can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom