Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I can't understand a word that the Irish priest says.

Didn't know that was Stephen King, he seems strange.

Gemma's dad looks familiar too, what show was he on?

that was stephen king??
eek.gif
eek.gif
dude is damn freaky looking lol

this weeks episode was crazy 3rd one in and 3 people dead whos next??

that was stephen king??
eek.gif
eek.gif

that was stephen king??
eek.gif
eek.gif

that was stephen king??
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is Stephen King a write or contributor to the show? Or is he just a big enough fan that he got a small role in the it. I need to go watch the first season.

Is Stephen King a write or contributor to the show? Or is he just a big enough fan that he got a small role in the it. I need to go watch the first season.

whoever said that it's hard to understand the irish accent was right.  they need subtitles because i don't understand most of what they're saying.
does anyone understand the politics going down in belfast?

i know jimmy wants to return the kid but the priest wants to keep it so SAMCRO would go there and look for Abel.  the priest was saying jimmy won't let him into the inner circle and something about using only military and young kids to do fighting.  i'm confused.

whoever said that it's hard to understand the irish accent was right.  they need subtitles because i don't understand most of what they're saying.

i know jimmy wants to return the kid but the priest wants to keep it so SAMCRO would go there and look for Abel.  the priest was saying jimmy won't let him into the inner circle and something about using only military and young kids to do fighting.  i'm confused.

+*#* is going down next week. Maybe it was just me but the preview seemed to be playing really fast
laugh.gif

Like I saw Juice bloodied but didn't catch which two members were holding him up. I saw Jax putting a gun to someone but couldn't catch who it was.

I really hope they kill off Stahl this season.

Season 2 out on DVD today
pimp.gif

+*#* is going down next week. Maybe it was just me but the preview seemed to be playing really fast
laugh.gif

Like I saw Juice bloodied but didn't catch which two members were holding him up. I saw Jax putting a gun to someone but couldn't catch who it was.

I really hope they kill off Stahl this season.

Season 2 out on DVD today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

The priest said Jimmy's inner circle (meaning Jimmy's goons) are out recruiting young Irish boys to join the IRA. And the reason Jimmy's is giving to the bosses (the council) of the IRA  for doing this, is that the Sons of Anarchy chapter in club in Ireland are outsiders not "one of them/not actual members of the IRA" and that they should be recruiting new people to takeover the work they have to pay the Sons to do. Usually when the IRA dudes refer to soldiers or army they are just referring to the guys that there actually members of the IRA.

Originally Posted by shogun

The priest said Jimmy's inner circle (meaning Jimmy's goons) are out recruiting young Irish boys to join the IRA. And the reason Jimmy's is giving to the bosses (the council) of the IRA  for doing this, is that the Sons of Anarchy chapter in club in Ireland are outsiders not "one of them/not actual members of the IRA" and that they should be recruiting new people to takeover the work they have to pay the Sons to do. Usually when the IRA dudes refer to soldiers or army they are just referring to the guys that there actually members of the IRA.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

am i the only one who has the hotts for Stahl??

Possibly. HD has not been kind to her.

Great episode, though. It was crazy to see Gemma so emotionally distraught, considering how strong she's been throughout the show.

And the members of the Belfast SAMCRO chapter are apolitical hired guns. When Jax is speaking with Liam he mentions that two of the members are sons of 'Orangemen' which refers to Protestant loyalists, aka the Real IRA's sworn enemy.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

am i the only one who has the hotts for Stahl??

Possibly. HD has not been kind to her.

Great episode, though. It was crazy to see Gemma so emotionally distraught, considering how strong she's been throughout the show.

And the members of the Belfast SAMCRO chapter are apolitical hired guns. When Jax is speaking with Liam he mentions that two of the members are sons of 'Orangemen' which refers to Protestant loyalists, aka the Real IRA's sworn enemy.

Back
Top Bottom