Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

I've been playing Sonic Mania on and off since this past Tuesday.

I beat the game, then I went back to get all of the chaos emeralds and beat the true final boss.

But getting that fifth emerald was as hard as ****. :sick: I had to go on YouTube and find out how people got that one.
The last emerald on the other hand was the easiest one of them all. :lol:

Sonic Mania isn't any harder than the 16-bit Sonic game of the 90s, except that you don't get as many lives for error.

I loved the soundtrack and most of the boss fights.

If you were a big fan of Sonic in the 90s, then this is definitely the game for you.

The true ending is basically a promotional tie-in to Sonic Forces. >D

The true ending is basically a promotional tie-in to Sonic Forces. >D

Also that sound that plays whenever the Platinum Emerald is on screen is the same exact sound that played when Infinate used his ability in the Sonic Forces promo trailer :nerd:

Man Sonic Mania has been the most fun game I've played all year. I'm almost done with a Sonic & Tails game. Gonna do one for each individual after and get all the chaos emeralds

Man Sonic Mania has been the most fun game I've played all year. I'm almost done with a Sonic & Tails game. Gonna do one for each individual after and get all the chaos emeralds

I'm doing the same thing. It's a little tricky trying to get a hang of the emerald chase bonus stage. I feel like I'm doing well, but then I run out of rings.

These new Sonic Forces scans look cool as hell :pimp:
scan_14.jpg

scan_15.jpg

MAAAAAANNNNN... Everything about this was rad. Bringing Shadow back as playable is some long awaited fan service. That SA2 track on point too. Now give me a playable Metal Sonic and this game will really be the GOAT. Hopefully they don't limit it to 2D gameplay

Will cop Forces for the Xbone...eventually.

Didn't really enjoy Mania like I thought I would :ohwell:

How is it so far?
Wasn't able to play it last night because I downloaded some add ons before the first patch for the Switch was out
Played the first level this morning and got through the first cutscenes, first Sonic level and making my character

Gonna reserve gameplay judgement til I get a little deeper in but the first level was smooth, the character customization isn't as lame or corny as I thought it would be and the story gets dark almost immediately which I appreciate a lot

Wasn't able to play it last night because I downloaded some add ons before the first patch for the Switch was out
Played the first level this morning and got through the first cutscenes, first Sonic level and making my character

Gonna reserve gameplay judgement til I get a little deeper in but the first level was smooth, the character customization isn't as lame or corny as I thought it would be and the story gets dark almost immediately which I appreciate a lot
I'm waiting to see what people say. I'll cop if its discounted on black friday for sure

Back
Top Bottom