Official Soccer Jersey Thread

T21D: where did you get that 2002 FIGO
eek.gif
?  you thinking about selling it?

Fred: Amazing collection. I need a Totti Roma jersey so bad! Would you wanna sell that Beckham Man Utd jersey?? i really need one lol

Zizou: Some great jerseys you got in there. I've been lookin all over for that Nakata jersey. My favorite Japan jersey right there.

Fred: Amazing collection. I need a Totti Roma jersey so bad! Would you wanna sell that Beckham Man Utd jersey?? i really need one lol

Zizou: Some great jerseys you got in there. I've been lookin all over for that Nakata jersey. My favorite Japan jersey right there.

Just came in here to say

DOPE EDGAR DAVIDS GOD DAMN THAT %#!! IS CLEAN

I dont wanna post pics of what I have compared to ya'll but I'm rockin with a:

2009 USA
2007 LA Galaxy Beckham
2010 Nigeria Kanu
2006 France Zidane
2009 AC Milan

once I get this internship man, I'm looking to build collections like all yours

Just came in here to say

DOPE EDGAR DAVIDS GOD DAMN THAT %#!! IS CLEAN

I dont wanna post pics of what I have compared to ya'll but I'm rockin with a:

2009 USA
2007 LA Galaxy Beckham
2010 Nigeria Kanu
2006 France Zidane
2009 AC Milan

once I get this internship man, I'm looking to build collections like all yours

Very dope collections by all. Makes me regret not buying as I got older. All of mine have basically been handed down to little cousins. Just have a couple ManU joints and a Brazil one now.

Very dope collections by all. Makes me regret not buying as I got older. All of mine have basically been handed down to little cousins. Just have a couple ManU joints and a Brazil one now.

Anybody know where I can pick up a new 2011 Barcelona jersey with a good presentation. Like in a box with some info on the club/squad. Its a gift for my cuzn and want to give him a little more than just the jersey.

Kinda like the France techkit presentation

Anybody know where I can pick up a new 2011 Barcelona jersey with a good presentation. Like in a box with some info on the club/squad. Its a gift for my cuzn and want to give him a little more than just the jersey.

Kinda like the France techkit presentation

Good stuff fam! gonna have to make a trip there sooner now haha

I was wondering when you were gonna bring out the AC Milan jerseys. been waiting to see those. love the black pack jersey and is that prilo an authentic jersey? ive been considering getting an authentic one just wasnt sure how they fit. and i still want one of those st. alfred jerseys! one of my favorite from this past summer 

Good stuff fam! gonna have to make a trip there sooner now haha

I was wondering when you were gonna bring out the AC Milan jerseys. been waiting to see those. love the black pack jersey and is that prilo an authentic jersey? ive been considering getting an authentic one just wasnt sure how they fit. and i still want one of those st. alfred jerseys! one of my favorite from this past summer 

As stated before usually a size smaller than marked. I usually wear small but in authentics I wear med

As stated before usually a size smaller than marked. I usually wear small but in authentics I wear med

Back
Top Bottom