Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Nike outlet in Milpitas has WC stadiums for 39.99

Brazil home/away
England home/away
Portugal away
Korea away
France away

Fsr for all

so my girl is going to Spain (just Barcelona) for vacation this week. Will she be able to find and buy a CR7 Read Madrid kit there lol? If so, where would they have Player Issue/Authentic ones?

yeah they have a ton of football stores there.. just forewarning make sure she asks for authentic printing.. they got my boy with a BS font on his germany reus kit.. looks like someone did it with a white out pen

oh and there is a bunch of fakes so be wary

Last edited:
Nike store in Dolphin Mall

found a Club America for $30, this outlet continues to stock random jerseys. i don't remember when they had this many soccer stuff all at one time

I also need help locating a Tim Howard Goalie jersey, went to 4 TJ Maxx and nothing.

Last edited:
This might be a stretch but does anyone know where to find a Philippines Azkals puma kit? I tried there website and it sucks ! ( website crashes ) I also tried ebay but looking for more a legit retailer ...

found a Club America for $30, this outlet continues to stock random jerseys. i don't remember when they had this many soccer stuff all at one time

I also need help locating a Tim Howard Goalie jersey, went to 4 TJ Maxx and nothing.

which outlet?

This might be a stretch but does anyone know where to find a Philippines Azkals puma kit? I tried there website and it sucks ! ( website crashes ) I also tried ebay but looking for more a legit retailer ...

I would love an azkals jersey lol.

Good price for the US home jerseys on soccer.com but I have never really liked them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom