Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anyone PLEASE point me in the direction of where I can buy Croatia namesets for the 2014 home shirt? Probably damn near impossible to find... I CAN'T BELIEVE that some sites let me customize the away shirt, but NOT the home one. Ridiculous...

Who do you need?

I may be able to help...

Ross sz small.

Don't rock wit spain tho.....

^^thanks for the info. i was considering getting the usa away in authentic and returning my stadium jersey. might let my blank BNWT large away stadium go to buy an authentic landon :nerd:

Last edited:
I wanted both but my son loves soccer jerseys so I settled for the away

do you know how they fit compared to the stadium jersey? i havent tried any of the newer match jerseys from nike lately. all of mine have been stadiums. wondering if i need to do a full size up like most people say. my last authentic nike was a couple years ago and the large in that was kinda tight on me

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a few weeks and you all really seem to know your stuff. I have an issue that I figure someone could help me out with.

I just picked up a new Chelsea 14/15 home kit straight from adidas.com, and I'm a little disappointed with it. Although it's in the same style as all of the international world cup adidas kits, it feels much thinner and cheaper. I tried the Argentina one on in the store to get my fit right, and that one just felt softer and all around better.

I suppose I can live with that, but the Samsung sponsor logo on the front is kind of scrunched up. Does anyone know if this is common with adidas or the club kits this year? I'm considering sending it back to get a replacement. While it's not a huge deal, dropping $72 on a kit (20% off coupon) should IMO get me a pretty flawless piece of apparel.

Kind of hard to capture, but here are the pics: 

Hey guys, another lurker here, with another sponsor problem.

I have an older shirt that is pretty much new, but the sponsor is starting to crack and peel. I thought I fixed it using a household iron and parchment paper but it still cracks when the shirt flexes.

Probably going to take it to the local shop and get it re-pressed but even then, I'm starting to feel that the shirt is a lost cause.

Any similar experiences or suggestions on what I should do to salvage this jersey?

Can someone point me in the direction of a Nike The Chance jersey? There's two on eBay in a size M and L. The size L would fit for casual wear but I would like to find an XL to play in.

Thinking of going with Adidas Predators for my next cleats.
Tried them on at Sports Authority real quick the other day. Really liked the soleplate and how they felt.
Any one here plays in them?

Back
Top Bottom