Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Them PSG jerseys
smokin.gif

Need a Di Maria home kit once he transfers
He's going nowhere !

finally got my france home benzema jersey from fanatics. fits perfectly. oddly, the usa home is the only nike jersey from this cycle that doesn't fit true to size.

also received the france away from todofut. taking it to the local soccer store to get it printed with a name and number.

Infrared and orange is not the same color.

I'm an Arsenal fan but that Man U third kit was FLAMES. I wouldn't buy or wear it as I"m a Gooner, but the royal blue on the front, navy (or darker blue) on back PLUS the infrared hits? FUEGO. Chevy logo obviously kills it, but that color scheme is gorgeous. Would've looked better for Barcelona IMO.
I feel the same way about a lot of kits. I'm a Team USA fan and a Gooner, but there are so many dopes kits out there. I really wanted a France kit and Man U's away last year was straight fire. I'm really feeling the new Real kits though, especially with the button up. Might have to get myself a blank kit. The pink accents are dope.

Ordered shorts on todofut last Sunday and it hasn't shipped yet.. I e-mailed them yesterday and I'm still waiting for a response. Has any of you guys ever had an experience like this with todofut? I don't really know what I can do to solve this..

Ordered shorts on todofut last Sunday and it hasn't shipped yet.. I e-mailed them yesterday and I'm still waiting for a response. Has any of you guys ever had an experience like this with todofut? I don't really know what I can do to solve this..
Call them, I'm sure they'll help. I've always gotten really good customer service from them.

U should definitely call. Thats strange because i placed an order on tuesday around noon time and it shipped that afternoon. Hope yours gets resolved.

Info on where you purchased authentic WC patches?

the patches aren't authentic,they're just some replicas i bought from a local store...
i don't think the real ones are ever sold to the general public...

if you're looking to buy some,eBay has a bunch of them just like the ones i got...

the patches aren't authentic,they're just some replicas i bought from a local store...
i don't think the real ones are ever sold to the general public...

if you're looking to buy some,eBay has a bunch of them just like the ones i got...

Any ebayer w patches you recommend? Nice kits btw :pimp:

I usually buy patches from anyone with a good rating on eBay

There are a ton out there

Last edited:
A few shirts I've picked up in the last couple of weeks.

I'll be getting printing on the Germany, Portugal, and more thank likely France.

Home & away Real Madrid shirts will be next.

Last edited:
just got into copping jerseys, and my head is spinning. I've been looking through a bunch of club teams and it's endless. I'm trying to target some teams/players i like but also see a few i plan to cop just because of the great color scheme.....

how the hell do you all easily tell which jerseys are authentic? ive been seeing a lot of people list "authentic" jerseys, but nothing on the jersey is sewn. hard to tell when its a true authentic vs. a replica.

am i over-thinking this?

with basketball jerseys, its easy. replica (screen), swingman (stitched cheap screen material), authentic (sewn all over)

also, i ran across one of those Spain jerseys sz L at Ross, if anybody wants it let me know before the weekend. otherwise, im gonna take it back to the store/refund. i also got a M in the USA training shirt if anybody wants that. just PM me

I LOVE DIFFERENT KITS BUT ITS HARD FOR ME TO COP A CLUB I DONT SUPPORT.

FOR EXAMPLE I LOVE JAMES AND CR7 BUT REAL MADRID CAN GO FLY A KITE.

I MAINLY HAVE BARCA JOINTS, PORTUGAL AND USA, AND RANDOM COLOMBIAN TEAMS.

LMAO I DO HAVE AN INTER JERSEY THOUGH

got to work on my Colombia kit...
Where can I get the Game patch, I want a Mexico vs Holland one, but I can't seem to find it(Also Mexico vs Brazil). also the WC patches would be nice. Ive been reading the threat from start to finish, and it seems like a lot of people are buying fake WC patches.

Also someone asked about laligashirts.com, someone said it was legit, but Id like a little more input on it.

Also here is my collection.

cksjo.jpg

2e4aty1.jpg

Missing in the Pictures

NY Red bulls home kit 2011/2012
Real Madrid home kit  2011/12
Italy home kit  2012/13
Celtic Away kit 2012/13
Scotland Home kit 2012/2013

I just ordered the Barcelona home kit L/S 2012/2013, Real Madrid home 2012/2013 Ronaldo nameset, Mexico WC home kit G Dos Santos(looking to add some WC patches and game info, if anybody can link me to the right website), Portugal WC home kit Ronaldo nameset. All for $210 I thought it was a great price for all of the Jerseys.

Last edited:
Is buying the plain shirt and then doing the name printing yourself cheaper than the customization offered by the clubs and shops? If so, where do you obtain the authentic namesets and how do you put them on? I have a ton of trouble finding the exact ones for certain clubs on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom