Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I would suggest you to get the non-official numbers. Quality is okay (surely, it will come out of the plastic :)) ).

Got several items from this seller, liked the experience.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Netherland...b23fb9a51:m:mcBcGHHubt-vuqWqWZLydBA:rk:6:pf:0

So that one is a reproduction that will not mess up if heat applied? I should mention that I think the Robben nameset that I got years back was from some Singaporean seller (or UK). Any chance that it is a reproduction and will work?

Last edited:
So that one is a reproduction that will not mess up if heat applied? I should mention that I think the Robben nameset that I got years back was from some Singaporean seller (or UK). Any chance that it is a reproduction and will work?

Yes. About the singaporean seller, there used to be one selling authentic stuff at Ebay, named soccerauthentics. But he probably quit selling online, a long time ago.

Anyway, the authentic one has a kind of grey backing, so if yours has that, it should be ori. Which it wouldn't be a good thing, for the reasons already listed on this thread.

I did get it from soccerauthentics, and it does have a grey backing lmao. Thanks for the knowledge, you guys are awesome! I'll see if I can get the remake one.

Late post. Picked these up during the World Cup. Still haven’t worn the Marcelo lol.

49D47F5E-C56C-4BD3-8C3A-A8FECAC319A0.jpeg
771C3E3B-FE85-4420-A920-49EF7A554A79.jpeg

I'm at a crossroads brahs. After yesterday I don't know if I should get Prem or CL patches for my Pink United kit. HALP!

Got the CL Authentic United Away Kit on sale during Black Friday from World Soccer Shop, just ordered a Pogba nameset for it after that crazy win yesterday :nthat:
I was so hype when Rashford scored that penalty, almost flipped my chair over at the office :lol:

I need that authentic pink United. Any sites still got it for the low? WSS raised the price and doesn't have a large left. Also do this year's authentics still fit slimmer like the past? A large authentic is usually perfect for me

I need that authentic pink United. Any sites still got it for the low? WSS raised the price and doesn't have a large left. Also do this year's authentics still fit slimmer like the past? A large authentic is usually perfect for me

They had S, M, L, XL, 2XL just sitting for a few weeks for 50% on Adidas, but it looks like people cleared them out after yesterdays game...Only S and 2XL left lol.

And yeah they fit a little slimmer, most noticeably in the chest area.

Got the CL Authentic United Away Kit on sale during Black Friday from World Soccer Shop, just ordered a Pogba nameset for it after that crazy win yesterday :nthat:
I was so hype when Rashford scored that penalty, almost flipped my chair over at the office :lol:

where you getting namesets at??

They had S, M, L, XL, 2XL just sitting for a few weeks for 50% on Adidas, but it looks like people cleared them out after yesterdays game...Only S and 2XL left lol.

And yeah they fit a little slimmer, most noticeably in the chest area.

My L comes in today... I usually love the way authentics fit as I’m pretty trim, little worried my chest may be popping in these after hitting bench a little heavier over the past year tho :lol:

Threw on a suit the other day and noticed it was a little more snug up top than it used to be.

I was legit waiting for that authentic pink united to go on deep discount at the end of season, but of course they had to mess that opportunity up :lol:

52 dollars shipped wasn’t enough of a deep discount ?

That would've been perfect, but I totally missed it. Who had it at that price? The cheapest I've seen is $90. I'll admit I dont really check prices until end of season sales so I haven't been up on anything lately

Back
Top Bottom