Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just wasn't sure what FSR meant... I bought the authentic. Need it with the little ATL logo. I'm actually a little upset. I feel like last season they had a ton of all star stuff that had Chicago all over it. Almost nothing of this year's has Atlanta on it.

Just wasn't sure what FSR meant... I bought the authentic. Need it with the little ATL logo. I'm actually a little upset. I feel like last season they had a ton of all star stuff that had Chicago all over it. Almost nothing of this year's has Atlanta on it.

yep I meant full size run..:smile: just copped authentic with 20% off, thanks for the info

too bad it's not working on the world cup jerseys, still waiting for the discount to cop Portugal authentics

0AA77981-CBEB-4F35-A843-B238761F7211.jpeg
308FF08D-9E1D-46D4-AAA3-C5A54B90519B.jpeg
Done

Anybody have a shop near them where they can hook me up with a nigeria Jersey I’ve had no luck at all

Got my 2 authentics in from that 20% off sale “world soccer shop” and quality control was awful. My harry kane red jersey had white paint all over it. Then I go and look at my Messi jersey and the number is peeling off! Wtf never ordering from them again! I’ll stick w/ fanatics

I always have issues with them/soccer.com. Receiving jerseys with numbers and such not pressed on all the way or damaged is common when ordering from WSS in my experience. You'll have to contact them then send pics and they will provide a replacement. One time they sent me two damaged jerseys in a row though and the second time they wouldn't replace it so I was stuck with a jersey that was worse that the first one as the Bundesliga patch was stuck together on a corner and then pressed on the sleeve.

Went back through a few pages looking for info -

Can anyone shed light on how the 2018 Mexico home kit runs? I'm usually right in between S and M for shirt and jersey sizing, been a year or 2 since I copped a kit. I like them form fitting, not baggy. I'm 5'8, 155.

I would go TTS. I tried on one at the Adidas store just to see how they fit this year and the M was just right. If you go with the authentic then I would size up. When wearing a M it was very snug on me.

I always have issues with them/soccer.com. Receiving jerseys with numbers and such not pressed on all the way or damaged is common when ordering from WSS in my experience. You'll have to contact them then send pics and they will provide a replacement. One time they sent me two damaged jerseys in a row though and the second time they wouldn't replace it so I was stuck with a jersey that was worse that the first one as the Bundesliga patch was stuck together on a corner and then pressed on the sleeve.

I had issues with them too, had to send shirts back to them and get refund...

and I ordered a ls Bale RM shirt lately, receiving the shirt with a stupid cloth made la liga patch on it ...WTF....

Back
Top Bottom