Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Was really hoping with all the top leagues kicking off this thread would really pick up, but it's been a ghost town....
Got this "faux throwback" M&N ATL UTD jersey at the game the other night.

IMAG5438.jpg

Just getting back into the jersey game after a while out
I've had the ac Milan red/black for a while. Others are new pickups
Need to add patches

Attachments

• IMG_8217.JPG
    IMG_8217.JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8218.JPG
    IMG_8218.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 13
Picked up a 2014 LA galaxy jersey for $10 at local soccer store ! Will post pics when I get a chance. Couldn't pass up

I took some shirts in last 2-3 days. First one, Roma last season away shirt. 40euros in some outlet in Italy. Great shirt. Second one is shirt of my favorite iconic clubs ever. I remeber as a little Roma fan always watched games of Leeds in England. My favourite player was Ian Harte. These shirts remindes me on some better times in football, when players loved the game not a money. Last shirt is Roma pre-match shirt from 2014-2015 i think. I found it on CFS.
efrn0g.jpg
2dtovet.jpg
jijd4w.jpg

On the hunt for the authentic Man Utd home kit with CL printing and patches. Anyone know where I can find one?

On the hunt for the authentic Man Utd home kit with CL printing and patches. Anyone know where I can find one?

I’d like to know this as well. Seen pics from United’s twitter and IG of fans in them but haven’t found them available anywhere online yet?

I’d like to know this as well. Seen pics from United’s twitter and IG of fans in them but haven’t found them available anywhere online yet?

I've been searching for months now, can't find them. I was gonna just build the kit myself, but I can't find authentic versions of the "Europa League Winners 2017" patch ANYWHERE, and I don't want the Chinese
replicas. I ended up just buying the home authentic with PL printing, gonna have to buy the away and third in replica from just so I can have the CL printing and patches :smh:

Subside seems to have the authentics with cup printing but it’s slim pickings when it comes to players. They don’t’ have CL patches as an option either.

All my authentics and Player Issue jerseys the past month or so.

Authentic Away WC Griezmann
Authentic Euro 2012 Van Persie Holland jersey
Authentic AS Roma Derby kit (need Totti nameset)

Player Issue Chiellini 12/13 Home
Player Issue Douglas Costa 13-15 Home
Player Issue Thiago Motta 11-12 Away
Player Issue Thiago Silva Third 16/17
Player Issue James Porto Home 12/13

The Thiago Motta does indeed have the Ligue 1 Patch. :lol:

IMG_8930.JPG

IMG_8931.JPG

IMG_8932.JPG

Last edited:
Finally got these namesets in. Was excited when I found them but after last night's result smh

20171011_185537.jpg

20171011_185651.jpg

Also heads up, be careful on the t bars on old Nike authentics, my waldo strained onto the centennial kit smh any suggestions on cleaning it? Thinking of using a tide white out

20171011_185726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom