Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by zizou

eyeseesoles, is that lextra printing?

just curious because you can see the hoops through the numbers.

Honestly I couldn't tell you, got it from the Man U website for cheap. The C on the back is a bit wrinkled anyone know how I can smooth it out? One last question, I will soon receive printting for one of my kits should i do it or go to a local soccer shop? They only charge 5 dollars.

Originally Posted by zizou

eyeseesoles, is that lextra printing?

just curious because you can see the hoops through the numbers.

Honestly I couldn't tell you, got it from the Man U website for cheap. The C on the back is a bit wrinkled anyone know how I can smooth it out? One last question, I will soon receive printting for one of my kits should i do it or go to a local soccer shop? They only charge 5 dollars.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

The C on the back is a bit wrinkled anyone know how I can smooth it out?  
you can iron it...i do it all the time...
you need a piece of WHITE fabric like a towel or handkerchief and place it on top of the letter that you wish to smooth out,
then set your iron to a low or medium heat setting and proceed carefully...

dope jersey by the way but i'm seriously considering putting gold CHAMPIONS 19 fonts to really set it off...

you need a piece of WHITE fabric like a towel or handkerchief and place it on top of the letter that you wish to smooth out,

dope jersey by the way but i'm seriously considering putting gold CHAMPIONS 19 fonts to really set it off...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Thanks for the advice, does the jersey have to be flipped inside out? or no?

nope,it doesn't have to be...especially if you got the fabric safely placed on top of it...

nope,it doesn't have to be...especially if you got the fabric safely placed on top of it...

^
pimp.gif

Ari- Don't really care about getting anything signed by ANY Barca player. On the other hand, if it was AC Milan , I'd be that dude on the pitch where a dozen security guys are ready to hit me w/a blaze of Tazer guns.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 then
sick.gif

^
pimp.gif

Ari- Don't really care about getting anything signed by ANY Barca player. On the other hand, if it was AC Milan , I'd be that dude on the pitch where a dozen security guys are ready to hit me w/a blaze of Tazer guns.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 then
sick.gif

If I get this job that I'm hoping I get...my jersey collection will be upped by 15-20 kits at least in a couple months.
laugh.gif

If I get this job that I'm hoping I get...my jersey collection will be upped by 15-20 kits at least in a couple months.
laugh.gif

So i want to get a Bojan kit but i really dont like the new roma kits so im going to get their last seasons away. Now the question is what number will Bojan wear?

So i want to get a Bojan kit but i really dont like the new roma kits so im going to get their last seasons away. Now the question is what number will Bojan wear?

really dont know how i feel about putting a new player on an old kit... especially if they change their color/font of the nameset.. would look weird IMO

really dont know how i feel about putting a new player on an old kit... especially if they change their color/font of the nameset.. would look weird IMO

Originally Posted by beans718

I'm the same way, but the only people who will know are the hardocre soccer purists. The general population doesn't know jack squat. That sums it up w/ the shoe "game" as well. You can go all out on a $800 AF1 bespoke/ or Lebron 8 HWC PE, but dudes on the street are going to bust a nut on pair of non yellowed Space Jams all day everday.
roll.gif

EyeSeeSoles- do what you. As far as what number bojan will wear, I don't care. Forza Milan
tongue.gif
wink.gif
!!! BTW- it was weird seeing Pirlo in a Juve kit
sick.gif
 yesterday against America.

Originally Posted by beans718

I'm the same way, but the only people who will know are the hardocre soccer purists. The general population doesn't know jack squat. That sums it up w/ the shoe "game" as well. You can go all out on a $800 AF1 bespoke/ or Lebron 8 HWC PE, but dudes on the street are going to bust a nut on pair of non yellowed Space Jams all day everday.
roll.gif

EyeSeeSoles- do what you. As far as what number bojan will wear, I don't care. Forza Milan
tongue.gif
wink.gif
!!! BTW- it was weird seeing Pirlo in a Juve kit
sick.gif
 yesterday against America.

I get where you guys are coming from, but romas printing tends to not change to much. Plus the only difference from this kit and the new one (away) is the orange trim. I am expecting the printing to be very similar. I am going to decide by the end of today what i do, really leaning on the number 9 if i do get it. Then again that number is taken. I am also thinking about getting Mexes, I know its up to me but what do you guys think. I can wear it every time we play Milan so Mexes has bad luck?

I get where you guys are coming from, but romas printing tends to not change to much. Plus the only difference from this kit and the new one (away) is the orange trim. I am expecting the printing to be very similar. I am going to decide by the end of today what i do, really leaning on the number 9 if i do get it. Then again that number is taken. I am also thinking about getting Mexes, I know its up to me but what do you guys think. I can wear it every time we play Milan so Mexes has bad luck?

Bojan Said he's going to take 14, in honor of Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff and his good friend Thiery Henry.  You can tell it's killing this kid to leave Barca.

Bojan Said he's going to take 14, in honor of Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff and his good friend Thiery Henry.  You can tell it's killing this kid to leave Barca.

Back
Top Bottom