Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Man I knew I should of bought from them but like I wanted that specific design. Before portage came out with theirs, I want to say I saw the version I bought first.

This is the tag and also the swoosh is doing the shoulder lean on the upper chest smh.

Does the version from portage have coco 5 on the back?

Nope, blank on the back...

Man I knew I should of bought from them but like I wanted that specific design. Before portage came out with theirs, I want to say I saw the version I bought first.
The one you copped was the first one I saw a while back. It was one some boutiques site. It's also the same design that @Atmos  posted he picked up in Japan I believe. Then someone posted a link to the portage with the different design. I was hesitant to cop either because it was mentioned in this thread that there were some fugazi's going around.
Nope, blank on the back...
Damb, I thought it came with the nameset. Upscale_Vandal posted on ig and his had the coco 5 on the back, probably got that added.

Portage still got the jerseys on their ig if you're still looking to cop @OFreshOne  

ambitious sole ambitious sole yeah I'm hip bro. But already dropped $90 for this fugazi. Not gon chuck up another $90 or so. Really blown cuz I could have used that bread for the new Man U kits :frown:
Thanks for the look out though.

Last edited:
I still want a real soccer jersey but this will do. Got mine in the other day as well

I did notice that the white one is a blank soccer and the black one is blank football

Last edited:
So the patch to one of my Man U kits cam off (BPL patch) can I put it back on? Hot iron?
This is why I don't like patches!

Had the CL winner patch and respect patch on my Chelsea third shirt from 13/14 and they both fell off the first time I (hand washed) them.

This is why I don't like patches!

Had the CL winner patch and respect patch on my Chelsea third shirt from 13/14 and they both fell off the first time I (hand washed) them.
Got mine from Stamford Bridge last year... Ok so far. I have only had problems with Serie A patch... Came off without even washing!

Last edited:
Got mine from Stamford Bridge last year... Ok so far. I have only had problems with Serie A patch... Came off without even washing!
What a beautiful shirt, Player Issue right?

Got my home and third from CFS which came straight from the kit room :D

Got Costa in PL lettering on the home and not going to get a name on the third as its too sexy a shirt to mess with!

Pics of the new one coming this weekend, getting the Player Issue for the price of the replica (tax free,coupon)!

I was thinking about getting patches on the MUFC away one when it comes out even tough I usually dont, y'all are scaring me now! Haha

I was thinking about getting patches on the MUFC away one when it comes out even tough I usually dont, y'all are scaring me now! Haha
I would still recommend getting patches. 99% of my shirts have patches and 99% of them are fine. Just need a reliable shop that's all.

What a beautiful shirt, Player Issue right?

Got my home and third from CFS which came straight from the kit room :D

Got Costa in PL lettering on the home and not going to get a name on the third as its too sexy a shirt to mess with!

Pics of the new one coming this weekend, getting the Player Issue for the price of the replica (tax free,coupon)!
Nope it's actually a replica only. Stamford Bridge's stadium store did not sell Adizero... But they provide the exclusive RIGHT TO PLAY print.
I did not get addicted to player issues until recently anyway. My first is the Japan home.

chiva1908 chiva1908 me and you are beefing man, you were in my city last month and we didn't link up to play some futbol. I know you like to grub too so you would have showed me spots I never even knew about. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom