Official Soccer Jersey Thread

didnt even know i can add my favorite players name in the back of my blank jersey , sorry for my ignorance but anybody know where would be the ideal place to buy the name set online ? and can i actually do it by myself or go to a printing compagny , soccer locker or ? so far i Have a Barcelona Jersey , and a Manchester jersey which i would like to add Messi and Rooney .

How hard is it to take of lettering from a jersey? Thinking of getting WSS grab bag, but I'm not gonna wear random namesets in public lol

I did it with one I got. It wasn't very difficult. The only problem was it leaves behind some of the glue so you can still see where the letters were. I'm just going to get a name to go over it and it should look alright.

@Atmos  quick follow up  on my DHL shipment. Turns out Sports Direct didn't put enough information on the bag or something. Had to fill an info form and "hire" a DHL broker to clear it from customs. I don't know how much it will cost yet though. Anyways I should receive it this week I'll post pics when I get it!

@Atmos  quick follow up on my DHL shipment. Turns out Sports Direct didn't put enough information on the bag or something. Had to fill an info form and "hire" a DHL broker to clear it from customs. I don't know how much it will cost yet though. Anyways I should receive it this week I'll post pics when I get it!
Damn man im sorry to hear about the delay, i am excited to see your pick up :smile:

nike officially unveils the new US Away jersey: (Women's team have the better socks :pimp:)

216afternoonmentwitter1024x512.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

Nike-USA-2015-Away-Kit-1.jpg

Nike-USA-2015-Away-Kit.jpg

218womendneckrtrntwitter1024x512.jpg

Nike-USA-2015-Away-Kit-2.jpg

217morganportraittwitter1024x512.jpg

218morganactiontwitter1024x512.jpg

216-launch-imagefb.jpeg

Last edited:
PSG Website has sale on all their jerseys that end today. I'm trying to resist getting an Ibra jersey given the current draw in the Champions League..

PSG Website has sale on all their jerseys that end today. I'm trying to resist getting an Ibra jersey given the current draw in the Champions League..
im hurting right now in not ordering the away champions league shirt, i created my PSG account, left the tab open, decided to sleep on it sunday night and when i woke up i decided i wanted it and of course with my luck the champions league away is not even a option anymore, completely gone from the site, quite salty right now.

Centennial player issue jerseys are popping out at Ross, I haven't check in ATX, I'll check tomorrow and pick up some. If I see M or XL I'll help y'all

so what did nike do with all the special boxes or were those just a limited run and these popping up are just leftover authentics?

Back
Top Bottom