Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^For the kits I have, which are stadium kits, they fit pretty similar.

Can anybody recommend me some boots?

I am looking to spend less than 100. Right now I am rocking with a pair of adidas something or others that I got at Ross for 10 bucks. I originally just got them to kick the ball around with and it turned into playing once a week. Now my feet feel shredded every time I am finished.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, willing to try whatever brand as well. Would prefer something that is higher quality but on sale and don't mind if it isn't the newest model.

Thanks in advance
If you have an adidas or nike outlet near you, you should check them out. I got the adidas F50s and the predators for $100 each a couple of months ago but they also had the F30s and the lower versions of the predators for like $50. Nike sometimes has some version of the vapors near me.

Nike Outlet Kenosha, $59.99 + an additional 30% off.

Last edited:
^ nice, Is that player issues? Also is that 30% off of $59.99, or is that the price after the discount?

Thanks for the replies fellas. I didn't even realize I was in the soccer jersey thread rather than the kits and gear thread. My apologies.

Yesterday I put the Iniesta Name Set i got from ebay on my $20 Spain away Ross jersey.. Came out :pimp:

While I was at the soccer shop my friend picked up a 13/14 Manchester City away kit.. he wants an Aguero name set for it but I can't seem to find it, anyone know of a place I get it at?

Has anyone bought the item 331242542336 World Cup Patches and put them on their national kits? I wanna see how they look...

i had the match details done as well...

honestly,i wouldn't do it on a player issue kit...
the patches aren't authentic,so it kinda "devalues" the kit if you know what i mean...
ah ha!! so it was you with the jerseys with match details!! can you please post your Dortmund CL kit? :nerd:

I am looking to spend less than 100. Right now I am rocking with a pair of adidas something or others that I got at Ross for 10 bucks. I originally just got them to kick the ball around with and it turned into playing once a week. Now my feet feel shredded every time I am finished.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, willing to try whatever brand as well. Would prefer something that is higher quality but on sale and don't mind if it isn't the newest model.

Thanks in advance
you probably bought the lowest takedown model, which is what's usually on the racks at Ross, Marshall's, etc...

with your budget, you will be looking to buy the first takedown model which is not bad quality at all

my feet have also been shredded wearing the cheap model.

It is one of the reasons why I can't wear takedown models, only the best of the best is going on my feet :pimp:

anyone know where I may still be able to find the nike arsenal away kit from this past season in a medium? still can't get myself to mess with puma, and i regret passing on the yellow and blue nike kit....

Nike Store at the citadel has the Nike SB x Soccer Jerseys for 69.99 or 79.99 (cant remember right now) Good deal when u think Retail was like $150.

They had the US and both Brazil Jerseys S-L

ALso had Manchester City, Barca, France, Brazil, and US jerseys for 59.99...

ah ha!! so it was you with the jerseys with match details!! can you please post your Dortmund CL kit?
nerd.gif

you probably bought the lowest takedown model, which is what's usually on the racks at Ross, Marshall's, etc...

with your budget, you will be looking to buy the first takedown model which is not bad quality at all

my feet have also been shredded wearing the cheap model.

It is one of the reasons why I can't wear takedown models, only the best of the best is going on my feet
pimp.gif

Thanks in advance
I would recommend getting the top end models from last season you should be able to get some good prices

Nike Store at the citadel has the Nike SB x Soccer Jerseys for 69.99 or 79.99 (cant remember right now) Good deal when u think Retail was like $150.

They had the US and both Brazil Jerseys S-L

ALso had Manchester City, Barca, France, Brazil, and US jerseys for 59.99...
WC US Away?

What's the best method for removing wrinkles from Nike/Adidas DriFit/Adizero/Climacool jerseys? On the material as well as the letters/numbers. You can't iron them right? I'm also kinda nervous about throwing them in the dryer too. I apologize if this has been answered before. There are alot of pages to sift through :\. Never really been a soccer fan but I bought a bunch of jerseys after this years World Cup :lol:. Starting to get into it more and more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom