Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Contemplating getting another USA jersey and putting my name on the back. Corny?

Contemplating getting another USA jersey and putting my name on the back. Corny?
not corny at all, do it,

i was thinking about putting my last name on a Japan jersey since im japanese, still deciding

Last edited:
I got the idea from a Nike Soccer event I went to a few weeks back. Everyone had jerseys with their names/nicknames on it. I've seen jerseys with 76 and America/Merica/Washington on the back among the customs.

Last edited:
Its always been corny in my opinion. You see it a lot out here with NFL jerseys. But as always do you playa

adidas outlet near me only has mexico, argentina and spain in 2010 smh. need more teams and 2014. both ross I checked only have galaxy jerseys :lol:

sports authority online store got some stuff on sale like france authentic kit for $112.50

Last edited:
My local had a 4th of July sale which included name sets.

Any site that will let me do my own customization on a jersey with authentic lettering?

Want to get the USA away with Bradley's number but instead I want Lex Luther on the back.

Zenit always gets the best kits, do you know if the away is official though?

i havnt seen any leaked pics on them.

Love both of them, i still need to get my hands on their 13/14 away

Last edited:
Its official via their website. I agree their kits are always great. Got their 12/13 home and am very fond of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom