Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anyone please help me find a legit Ronaldo nameset for the Portugal away shirt? Thanks.

Last edited:

do these fit small? I know the regular aw77s you gotta size up. I'm 5'11'' 33 waist, long arms and i'm thinking about XL. Thoughts?
i have a Man Utd aw77 crewneck that fits true to size..also have a couple aw77 hoodies that fit the same

im 6'0 180 and wear a large if that helps

My order just came in and it looks like it has black ink stains on the front (it's a white jersey). Should I bother getting an exchange or do you think it'll come out in the washer?

My order just came in and it looks like it has black ink stains on the front (it's a white jersey). Should I bother getting an exchange or do you think it'll come out in the washer?
How severe is it? I would probably try to get an exchange depending on the size of the stain. 

hit up my most local ross already and there were no jerseys yet. if anyone sees any argentina, germany, or spain in M/L let me know. ill gladly return the favor in any of them in your size if i find the ones youre looking for

Official images of Bayern Munich Away 14/15 is now out

i hated it, but now its starting to grow on me..

and idk if this was already posted but the third kit is my favorite

yea same here, im not feeling the home either, it hasnt grew onto me yet, and idk if it ever will, even though i know its their traditional colors but still.. lol

yea same here, im not feeling the home either, it hasnt grew onto me yet, and idk if it ever will, even though i know its their traditional colors but still.. lol
True, it is their traditional but not my taste in colors. I'll probably go to checkout their match in jersey in august, so might pickup that new away kit. Do you know when they start selling it?

True, it is their traditional but not my taste in colors. I'll probably go to checkout their match in jersey in august, so might pickup that new away kit. Do you know when they start selling it?

Usually new kits are available during big pre season tours in the next coming weeks.

maybe i didnt look right but my ross didnt have anything. what aisle/section?
Ive always wondered how Ross & Marshalls always have stuff like jerseys for so cheap?
probably in a couple weeks?

Ive always wondered how Ross & Marshalls always have stuff like jerseys for so cheap?

They got sold the stock at wholesale price. Pass the savings onto their customers.

Back
Top Bottom