Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Awesome pick up @Rell826

Thanks. Going to get the namesets put on at some point. My local is going to beat me in the head at $30 a pop :x .

Had I not got my Portugal kit for $62 a few weeks back I'd have been low key mad seeing it for $60 today. Didn't know that gear of the losers gets reduced.

also check out todofut.com

It's legit as some of posters on here has ordered from them recently within the last few months.  the countries that got knocked out are between 40-50% off.  im about to go crazy on some portugal stuff.  in terms of national teams, i've never bought anything besides portugal and USA., but seeing the prices on spain's player jerseys, it's too good of a deal to pass up at $55. 

Is their customization legit i.e. Lettering, etc.

Last edited:
Such a rare jersey, some folks found some at Ross, dope jersey.

Yeah, when I saw that get posted, I searched a lot of Ross stores. No luck at all. Kept finding authentic MLS but other teams and if I did find a Galaxy, it was the replica and home version. :smh:

Something about monochromatic accented jerseys just looks nice to me. :pimp:

Is their customization legit i.e. Lettering, etc.

I've never ordered there, but I read that unless they get the jersey with printing on it, then you get replica printing. It seems like Spain is the only country I'm seeing with names on their officially. When your on their site there is a spot that says Custom Info that explains it.

todofut's printing is only legit on pre printed ones, which is only a few Spain players it looks like. look elsewhere if you want printing

About to pick up the new Bayern LS Gotze, and new AC kit with El Shaarawy.

250 tho 
ohwell.gif

I tried purchasing the PSG kit from this past season on their website from their major sale but my card wouldn't authorize the charge.
They thought it was fraud :rolleyes i just want the jersey with Ibra and the patch!

About to pick up the new Bayern LS Gotze, and new AC kit with El Shaarawy.

250 tho 
ohwell.gif
2 of my fav. players
happy.gif

I tried purchasing the PSG kit from this past season on their website from their major sale but my card wouldn't authorize the charge.
They thought it was fraud
eyes.gif
i just want the jersey with Ibra and the patch!
Damn i wish they still had the Player Issue Home & Away in my size, too bad the Away is gone now and the Home theres only L - XXL

They thought it was fraud :rolleyes i just want the jersey with Ibra and the patch!

It sounds like you have a debit card. The same thing happened to me when I tried purchasing an Ibra shirt for my son. Call your bank & get them to authorize the payment. That's what I did & the payment went right through...

Last edited:

Understandable by them. A lot of the debit card fraud purchases are made internationally. Happened to me a few years back. Saw on my statement someone bought groceries in Australia :x

I've been looking at a few jerseys on todofut as they have ridiculously cheap blanks, but was planning on adding names.  

Is Replica printing that bad compared to Authentic?  I understand authentic is probably a much better quality/finish, and if you're going to get a name you might as well do it the right way.  

Where else could/should I go to receive a proper Pirlo Juve nameset? Thanks in advance.

I've been looking at a few jerseys on todofut as they have ridiculously cheap blanks, but was planning on adding names.  

Is Replica printing that bad compared to Authentic?  I understand authentic is probably a much better quality/finish, and if you're going to get a name you might as well do it the right way.  

Where else could/should I go to receive a proper Pirlo Juve nameset? Thanks in advance.

I have replica printing on 2 jerseys... 1 an 08 Podolski Germany home and a 07-08 Ballack Chelsea home. Letters on the Germany basically fell off and the lettering chipped on the Chelsea.

On the other hand, my 06 Ballack Germany home w/authentic printing looks brand new after years and years of wear (minus hideous pit stains).

How do you get authentic printing? Know at some point my Ronaldo will peel.
Local soccer store should be able to order you in authentic current name sets from SportingID or Unisport. As far as older kits i would scour ebay to see if you can find a reseller of name sets just make sure their rating is very high and reference older kits to ensure authenticity 

Back
Top Bottom