Official Soccer Jersey Thread

"What the Arsenal" kit is not for sale, they're only selling prints of the art.  It's just one shirt that will be on display at that location in London named above before it's going to the Arsenal museum at the Emirates, so sick though

Last edited:

"What the Arsenal" kit is not for sale, they're only selling prints of the art.  It's just one shirt that will be on display at that location in London named above before it's going to the Arsenal museum at the Emirates, so sick though
"Created in a limited run, the individually numbered jerseys will be available at London’s Nike Phenomenal House at the Sorting Office from May 26 to 30."

That's what Hypebeast posted on their article for this special kit.

"Created in a limited run, the individually numbered jerseys will be available at London’s Nike Phenomenal House at the Sorting Office from May 26 to 30."

That's what Hypebeast posted on their article for this special kit.
Hmmm, here's Nike's press release on it: http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-create...cup-victory-and-celebrate-20-year-partnership

"Limited edition, individually numbered artwork prints of the shirt will be created and sold, with a number available to purchase at Nike Phenomenal House at the Sorting Office. London's Phenomenal House will open its doors to the public from May 26-31 for a unique, diverse and action-packed celebration of fearless football and London’s love of the game. 

The shirt itself is not for sale. It will be on display at the Phenomenal House from May 26-30, then at NikeTown London from May 31, before moving to its permanent home in the Arsenal Football Club Museum from June 30."

They must have switched "prints" with "jerseys"

Last edited:

Hmmm, here's Nike's press release on it: http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-create...cup-victory-and-celebrate-20-year-partnership

"Limited edition, individually numbered artwork prints of the shirt will be created and sold, with a number available to purchase at Nike Phenomenal House at the Sorting Office. London's Phenomenal House will open its doors to the public from May 26-31 for a unique, diverse and action-packed celebration of fearless football and London’s love of the game. 

The shirt itself is not for sale. It will be on display at the Phenomenal House from May 26-30, then at NikeTown London from May 31, before moving to its permanent home in the Arsenal Football Club Museum from June 30."

They must have switched "prints" with "jerseys"
Interesting, thanks for the info. Wonder if it's actually gonna be a print of the jersey or just the print itself on a canvas.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an Arsenal home kit for Ox? Can't seem to find a home kit, only away.

The collection:

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this name set for Hazard or others?

The only ones I see on ebay are for Mikel & Moses.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Just copped the 2012-2013 Barça home Jersey and the Red England 2013-2014 Jersey :smh:

Impulse buys, but for $60 shipped I shouldn't be too bummed lol

Not a fan of Fire or the MLS, but this jersey is crack. Might cop myself... Would go perfect with SB Chicago Blazers

DOPE, jersey reminds me of argentina x malaga.. one thing about american sports that i like is when cities have the same colorway across the board (ie. pittsburgh.. pirates, penguins and steelers) .. wish DC United was not black/red so they could use those colors like the blackhawks and bulls.

PS. Now that Arsenal is moving to Puma, when do you think Nike kits will really drop in price.

Last edited:
That chicago Nike Kit cant be for the Fire right? The whole league is sponsored by Adidias IIRC... Has that changed at all?

Just curious...
Very Legit...

Correct, its for the womens team (Chicago Red Stars) but they sell it in Men's Sizes. The Fire had a flad kit once and now its rare and kinda expensive if you can find it. It was from when the team had their kits made by Puma.

Not a fan of Fire or the MLS, but this jersey is crack. Might cop myself... Would go perfect with SB Chicago Blazers

Its for the womens team but they sell the kit in men's sizes, its real nice.... I still havent found me a pair of those Chicago Blazers :frown:

Back
Top Bottom