Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by GBdaMan

Sak ap fet Zoe?  I am about to order that Altidore Jersey myself.  I went to the game on Sat and the "Red All Over" jerseys looked good. 

Nothing much.
I don't know if you are going to order the authentic or the replica, but please be advised to size up if you do opt for the authentic since they run a size smaller than than the replicas.

JAE ZOE2- nice authentic. 
pimp.gif
Still waiting for my "mr superly" Dempsey. Yes, I went UP a size as well.

JAE ZOE2- nice authentic. 
pimp.gif
Still waiting for my "mr superly" Dempsey. Yes, I went UP a size as well.

Hey everyone have been considering buying two new kits and decided to get a Away Roma Totti and im stuck on the second. help me out.

1) should i buy a man u home chicharito kit or the new mexico home chicharito kit?
2) should i buy authentic? is it worth it? heard they look weird when worn casually.

Any input would be appreciated.

Hey everyone have been considering buying two new kits and decided to get a Away Roma Totti and im stuck on the second. help me out.

1) should i buy a man u home chicharito kit or the new mexico home chicharito kit?
2) should i buy authentic? is it worth it? heard they look weird when worn casually.

Any input would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Where do you get the patches from ^^^
judging by his collection and the way he writes the date i'm gonna say he is from europe and has more access to futbol accessories

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Where do you get the patches from ^^^
judging by his collection and the way he writes the date i'm gonna say he is from europe and has more access to futbol accessories

smh soon as I go to purchase techfit ac milan.. my size is sold out.. prolly gonna just cop a reg one since adidas kits fit amazing anyways

smh soon as I go to purchase techfit ac milan.. my size is sold out.. prolly gonna just cop a reg one since adidas kits fit amazing anyways

Nice kits, Don't have pics but I have:

2010 pele Brazil
06 Brazil ( probably gonna throw Ronaldhino on it)
2002-2010 England H/A kits with rooney on the new Away. Want Beckham on the away 06 red and the home 02, just need to find the numbers.)
Manu U Home 2010,08,02/3 maybe, the last year they were vodafone. Found it for 12 bucks at a champs in gainesville like 4-5 years ago lol.
Real Madrid Home 09. Want to put Zidane on the back.

I have been wondering where you can find J-league stuff. I have been wanting a Kashima jersey forever.

Nice kits, Don't have pics but I have:

2010 pele Brazil
06 Brazil ( probably gonna throw Ronaldhino on it)
2002-2010 England H/A kits with rooney on the new Away. Want Beckham on the away 06 red and the home 02, just need to find the numbers.)
Manu U Home 2010,08,02/3 maybe, the last year they were vodafone. Found it for 12 bucks at a champs in gainesville like 4-5 years ago lol.
Real Madrid Home 09. Want to put Zidane on the back.

I have been wondering where you can find J-league stuff. I have been wanting a Kashima jersey forever.

Bought this the day of the England match during the world cup before going to the bar, Niketown had ran out of 8's and Dempsey wish I can add it now 
ohwell.gif
. I am getting the world cup patch to add tho.

And my favorite Soccer team.

Just got in to Soccer(Dominican from the Heights)  so small and humble collection. But I know I would only buy Jersey's of teams I like and those 2 are it....Btw the Celtics jersey is the best looking one to me.....and Chelsea sucks LOL
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bought this the day of the England match during the world cup before going to the bar, Niketown had ran out of 8's and Dempsey wish I can add it now 
ohwell.gif
. I am getting the world cup patch to add tho.

And my favorite Soccer team.

Just got in to Soccer(Dominican from the Heights)  so small and humble collection. But I know I would only buy Jersey's of teams I like and those 2 are it....Btw the Celtics jersey is the best looking one to me.....and Chelsea sucks LOL
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I need an authentic USA badly.

Probably would get flamed for posting my fake stuff.

I need an authentic USA badly.

Probably would get flamed for posting my fake stuff.

Back
Top Bottom