OFFICIAL SO THEY THOUGHT THEY WAS DOING IT THREAD

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

1229266933pharrellmetro.jpg

the thing is he kinda is doing it there... id wear the jeans over the uggs, but thats cuz i dont like the whole boot showing. and my pair is a lot shorter, not the full size. but theres nothing wrong with the fit...

^^so you too in fact thought you were"doing it" while you were wearing UGG's???......you need a timeout sir....no man should ever wearUGG's....

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

^i think youre seriously underrating the comfort level of uggs
laugh.gif

ugg-mens-ascot.jpg

i rock these babies around the house all the time. its like sex on your feet
pimp.gif
I own a pair of ugg loafer/moccassins with the australian sheepfure insoles that I have a habit of rocking all the time.

to the naysayers, fall back and play your position. quit speaking on that which you have no idea about.

@$%%+ are like slipping your feet into velvet vaginas.

Nako xl: you speak the truth sir... I have a pair of ugg loafers... my god those things are comfortable...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

the thing is he kinda is doing it there... id wear the jeans over the uggs, but thats cuz i dont like the whole boot showing. and my pair is a lot shorter, not the full size. but theres nothing wrong with the fit...
smh.gif
, and i'm doing it as hard as humanly possible.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

smh.gif
, and i'm doing it as hard as humanly possible.
this fit is nice. yall just hatin on uggs.

Back
Top Bottom