Official Snoop Dogg - Malice in Wonderland Post

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

the production on this $%$% is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
yup. Thats what grabbed my attention at first.

obviously not "doggystyle" snoop but its def a good album.i cant believe this man has been the game for almost 20 years and still putting outrelevant music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

good effort from snoop, he still got it, i like the album

I'm pleasantly surprised... This is the FIRST Snoop album in 16 years that I've actually sat down andATTEMPTED to listen to (in one sitting atleast)...

The production is NICE.

There's actually some songs on here I wouldn't mind hearin again...
"2 Minute Warning"
"Different Languages"
"Pimpin Aint EZ"
"Luv Drunk"
"Special"

Are all REALLY nice...

Outside of the Soulja Boy song, "That's The Homie"
laugh.gif
(& maybe the joint with Lil Jon) there's nothing (else) on here that completely SUCKS BALLS... That in itselfis an accomplishment for a Snoop Dogg album these days...

There's a few other joints that are aight on here... Album starts off pretty strong with 2 nice joints, then ENDSreal strong too... The Nipsey joint left somethin to be desired tho, thats not the kind of track I thought they would make after "Gangstaz Life" wichwas
eek.gif

Overall
3.75/5

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

good effort from snoop, he still got it, i like the album

I'm pleasantly surprised... This is the FIRST Snoop album in 16 years that I've actually sat down and ATTEMPTED to listen to (in one sitting atleast)...

The production is NICE.

There's actually some songs on here I wouldn't mind hearin again...
"2 Minute Warning"
"Different Languages"
"Pimpin Aint EZ"
"Luv Drunk"
"Special"

Are all REALLY nice...

Outside of the Soulja Boy song, "That's The Homie"
laugh.gif
(& maybe the joint with Lil Jon) there's nothing (else) on here that completely SUCKS BALLS... That in itself is an accomplishment for a Snoop Dogg album these days...

There's a few other joints that are aight on here... Album starts off pretty strong with 2 nice joints, then ENDS real strong too... The Nipsey joint left somethin to be desired tho, thats not the kind of track I thought they would make after "Gangstaz Life" wich was
eek.gif

Overall
3.75/5

This dude is Right.. Im sorry that Lil Jon song and Soulja boy song are Trash.. But everything else is Listenable ..

Back
Top Bottom