Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Depends on the sizes but around $375 a pair on korean community sites. The 10.5 I had was about $450.

I made a decent profit buying them and selling them for $15~$20 more at that price. im headed out away from my pc. If you want to talk more in-depth pm me your fb or whatsapp

If there’s any Asian people In here, what’s the next shoe that everyone is looking forward to?

Concords will be a big hit in Korea/China, smaller sizes obviously.

Lebron What The is scheduled to be released next week as well

Concords gonna be a major brick.. 11s resell is dead tbh and way too many pairs, will be just like black cement 3: no resell

not too sure on those 1s tbh, need to wait for closer to release date. next flip will be those off white blazers but i doubt I'll be getting any of those. Dont have any tier 0 plugs so I'll be skipping those.

have y'all seen shadow gs prices lately lol

so you cop in the US and flip it over to China?

Not for resale 1s is gonna be a lit day. Mark my words lol they’re “ugly” but people will want them

If anyone in here has the money for bulk buying @orlandodominique on IG formerly known as nikefiendin claims he can get you straight. 20k for a year of Nike retail products (1-5 pairs you pay retail) or 10k for adidas yearly (1-5) pairs

sometimes yeah

how do you find the buyers if you don't mind me asking? I'd rather flip my kicks over there because resale internationally is far higher than in the US due to even more limited supply

shipping + custom fees must be a ***** though

If anyone in here has the money for bulk buying @orlandodominique on IG formerly known as nikefiendin claims he can get you straight. 20k for a year of Nike retail products (1-5 pairs you pay retail) or 10k for adidas yearly (1-5) pairs
interesting plan but does it make sense? you're paying 20k just for the service + the retails on the shoes.. and 1-5?? that is a big gap and I'm sure it'll be just 1 pair for hyped releases and 5 towards more GR stuff. you can choose which releases to go for and its unlimited for a year?

how do you find the buyers if you don't mind me asking? I'd rather flip my kicks over there because resale internationally is far higher than in the US due to even more limited supply

shipping + custom fees must be a ***** though
They found me tbh. Only work with a couple regularly. I dont ship to China, they do that. I ship to one of their American addresses and they take care of the rest.

Also I've noticed a lot of Asian buyers are starting to lowball, guess they figured they don't need to pay the high when broke bois are easily satisfied with pennies profit when in reality the asian buyer is flipping it for way more

interesting plan but does it make sense? you're paying 20k just for the service + the retails on the shoes.. and 1-5?? that is a big gap and I'm sure it'll be just 1 pair for hyped releases and 5 towards more GR stuff. you can choose which releases to go for and its unlimited for a year?

I would have to sit down and do the math to see if it would make sense. But yea you pay 20k for the service and retail price for each sneaker. You get every single Nike release I think (not like irrelevant stuff that sits in stores) you would get Jordan’s, Nike lab stuff, etc. I think it could make sense but it’s def a risk. I would think it can be more than 1 pair you get for limited items since this seller claimed he sold over 100 OW Jordan 1 Chicago’s. If I had the capital I’d strongly consider it.

Asian buyers still need to pay the High if they’re buying off a reputable reseller who consistently comes through. They probably pay the brokies the low but only get 1-3 pairs

What do you guys think will happen to market since stock x is in Europe now? I personally think no price affect will take place

I’m a non Asian American living in Hong Kong. There are tons of resale stores here selling the more limited/hyped stuff for huge markups to mainland and locals. The prices here put stadium goods to shame. For guys like me with size 12 feet, I couldn’t shop at those stores even if I wanted so I just buy via Goat/Stockx for stuff I miss out on and pay $40 for shipping but there’s no customs or import tax thankfully so it’s not too bad.

Regarding what’s hot or in demand here, you guys already know. Jordan’s, off white, bape, supreme are the things you can do well on in smallish sizes.

Manually. I have never ever used a bot but i def want one. Just don’t know much about that kind of stuff

Back
Top Bottom