Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

10 minutes left on checkout timer and Cart jacked on FTL

WTF man 

Last edited:
Even if these sell for $375 on eBay, depending on the tax you're paying, after fees you're looking at a profit of ~$60.

Is it really worth it to wake up early as hell, spend 30-45 minutes trying to cop a pair, drop ~$270 to make a profit of less than $100?

I don't get it.

Even if these sell for $375 on eBay, depending on the tax you're paying, after fees you're looking at a profit of ~$60.

Is it really worth it to wake up early as hell, spend 30-45 minutes trying to cop a pair, drop ~$270 to make a profit of less than $100?

I don't get it.
That's $60 more than I had before.

Last edited:

I don't get it.
For some people, it doesn't take 30-45 minutes to get pairs... takes like 5 at the most. 15-20 if Nike is having problems.

I don't get it.
They will sell a lot more than $375, I see them selling for $500+.

I don't get it.
worrying about what someone else does with his/her time.....i don't get that

I don't get it.
Going to my "I actually wear these damn things" collection. 

But yeah I agree with you.  If these don't sell people might drop the price to even 300 making them worthless after the fees as you have zero profit.

Grabbed a pair on ndc but got cart jacked for 2 on eastbay.  Not complaining, could have been worse.

Anyone know if they are dropping the shirts and hat?
yea, i need to know. I wanted these for a friend, but couldn't afford to do $300. i woulda done 250, but now my best chance is for the hat. he is a fan of SLAM DUNK, so Jordan or Hat is nbd

ever since they got the ban lifted. check there instagram if u dont believe me. DTLR been selling online the past 2 months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom