Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

growing up watching SD, thats the reason i even  know the word basketball. i am willing to pay up to 1000 bucks for these. 
Now I know who I'm going to sell my pair to, j/k. I hope I can land a pair too. And hopefully that aren't stupid limited

Il never heard of them before. I looked over the site and their IG. They look like a legit place. If how much info and pics we have so far, I can see these releasing by end of September. And if that's the case, I would believe their pairs are legit. They appear stay up too because if you read the description on the Columbia 11's, they say that they are early pairs and not the final product, which makes sense cuz they are probably in production now, or towards end of.

If you don't have a problem with having GM/Fake shoes, go ahead and mess with ASL 
5I5s8.png

Last edited:
Now I know who I'm going to sell my pair to, j/k. I hope I can land a pair too. And hopefully that aren't stupid limited
lol true that. ASNEAKERLIFE HAVE ALMOST A FSR ON THESE. 700 something, is he legit tho?
son really? FSR on a shoe JB hasn't even acknowledged yet and you think he might possibly be legit? Have fun gettin your money back through Western Union

Wow what are the coincidences that I am re watching slam dunk on youtube the past few days and I see this thread on JB which I rarely visit. I'm a big fan of the 6's and SD but these are terrible. :x

I don't think the above shoe is very ugly, Yeah it was not simple but there are people who also like this type of shoes. 

**** the reds, I need news on the white ones.

Those seriously might be in my top 3 ever. Goodness.

other rumor is they might be releasing in a pack like the cigar/champagnes

spizike 6s are :smokin, but these are far better than them imo

Back
Top Bottom