OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

tryn to keep this goin - wore my obsidian pro b's today (1st time since I did some heavy cleaning/conditioning they needed from wearin them to work)

i see the dunk will hopefully be in full rotation for releasing this spring with rich leathers and simple concepts.. if this were a pack of both colorways > left & right mitch match 

fragment-design-nike-dunk-sneakers-3-360x540.jpg

Newest addition came in today - finally found a DS pair of stormtroopers, one of my all time favorites (the top pic was after a little conditioning) - now they're ready to wear!

edit:  V  - didnt feel like photoshopping the p-rods and jordans outta the pic. Believe me, I understand the title. Just trying to encourage some participation to keep it going

Nice Stormtroopers! ... and Viotechs, not one of the simpler dunks I've ever seen
laugh.gif

excuse the very old and crappy pic of the "Celtics" dunk highs

there are some more "simple dunks" getting background props in a couple pics
tongue.gif

thanks phillyOstarr
LLCoolMichael the first pair is a 1st series Dunk SB, known as "Wheat Highs", the second pair is a Euro/Canada release from '03, part of the second "Shima Shima" (Japanese for stripes, which is the character on the tongue tag) pack. There was an Air Max 1 and an Air Trainer I in the pack too, all made from super nice, soft suede...

@All Ready- Already! those are clean
Pwalrus: ya, the suede on those look amazing -
(on a side note) speaking of suede: I just stumbled on the idea of using pencil erasers matched to the color suede that I was cleaning - and had some great results if that helps anybody out (apply gentle pressure going in the opposite direction of the suede a few times, and then once back going with the natural direction of it - finish by wiping off excess eraser dust with a clean dry cloth or something of that nature . This is the best method I've found for different colored suede panels.
And @ phillOstarr and jwdanklefs: My bad if you didn't appreciate the pics- didnt intend to ruffle any feathers, I know the Hufs dont qualify(still pretty simple, and a highly loved shoe for the most part), and the p-rods and XII's werent the reason I posted those pics - it was for the obsidian pro b's after a few more coats of conditioning. The Viotechs have been posted many times in here, and nobody complained (thought they were pre-premium-certainly not garbage).

No harm... Your obsidians are fitting, viotechs and hufs are acceptable just because they are what they are, but from a simplistic standpoint, really not a good fit in here... I have stepped outside the box in here at posted SBs before, but really they just dont belong... No biggie...

(It's kinda like posting CB Maxes in the AMFAM thread just because they have an air unit) lol

Back
Top Bottom