OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

I thought it said no garbage?

I understand i don't have some 1/1 limited edition llama's butt fur dunks, but this is the dunk thread so I posted my dunks

LMAO.. you must not have been reading this thread from the start.. They don't have to be limited or anything. We like simple clean C/Ws not awkward colourplacement and useless patterns.. Please move along..

Info on both black/blue highs please...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

I thought it said no garbage?

I understand i don't have some 1/1 limited edition llama's butt fur dunks, but this is the dunk thread so I posted my dunks

LMAO.. you must not have been reading this thread from the start.. They don't have to be limited or anything. We like simple clean C/Ws not awkward colour placement and useless patterns.. Please move along..
roll.gif
Thanks JDocs, I was about to pull out the gifs...
laugh.gif

HustlinFlip, The first blk/blue dunks are JD Sports exclusives from I think 2003/2004? Not too sure on the year but yeah...

The second pair are supposedly called "Reverse sparks" but they have a darker shade of blue than spark blues.. They're both hard to find, napsizegets a pair of the JD sports ones every once in awhile.. I had a pair of the reverse sparks in pretty good condition and I sold them for 115 because they weretoo big..
frown.gif

Sherlock - Dope stuff my man... I wish my NYCs looked that crispy still
Jdocs/Miya - Glad you two fools are holdin it down in here... I was sleepin...
roll.gif

I know its gonna make someone in here mad "wink" JDOCS "wink," but I unDSed these tonight....

Yeah those Un-sparks are pretty hard to get. The Euro Jordan Dunk high can still be found on egay once in a while.

Originally Posted by ZOOM AIR ELITE

Will get around to posting the rest of them, but I figured I would share these:

Anyone else have any more info on them? I bought them in 2001 and have been in my closet since.

thanks again
pimp.gif

Whats goin on fellas?

This pic obviously is NOT mine, but what was the release year for this shoe?

Thanks Joe!!!!!!

Uhm is anyone gonna keep this thread going besides me... Anyways... Newest pick ups...

Got everything for $240 shipped...

2005 Varsity Reds
2004 Midnight Navys
2003 Michigans
DS 2004 University Blues

^^^ I got mine gently used, super near DS, for $100... Usually, depending on if they were 99s or 03s from $150 to $250 DS...

Jwdanklefs- Thanks alot man. Yea, this shoe is what got me into collecting.
i would have to say that the co.jp series might be my all-time favorite nike series
if not first then it def. takes second.
glad you could share your stuff, i love this thread

Defintely man...

Come on people, I know there is more of you simple dunk fans out there!!!!!! This thread shouldn't be on pg 4...

Where has this thread gone??? Its the best one in the Sneaker showcase!!!!!!Will post pics in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom