Official Short Film Thread vol. Our Time is Up--->next up?---> Big Bad Wolves

She stays breaking hearts in her movies. The title is basically Paris, I love you. is it supposed to be like New York I love you?
She broke up with guy and he goes back remembering all the times they shared and then back to present day it seems like she was just trying out some new lines and he didn't know. They all of a sudden he can see?

I don't think that was a very good short film, Natalie Portman was in it for eye candy

She stays breaking hearts in her movies. The title is basically Paris, I love you. is it supposed to be like New York I love you?
She broke up with guy and he goes back remembering all the times they shared and then back to present day it seems like she was just trying out some new lines and he didn't know. They all of a sudden he can see?

I don't think that was a very good short film, Natalie Portman was in it for eye candy

mad.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I saw this in a movie that was a compilation of shorts, that I that was called Paris, je t'aime.  I think it is just one of the shorts that was included in the movie, not release by itself.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I saw this in a movie that was a compilation of shorts, that I that was called Paris, je t'aime.  I think it is just one of the shorts that was included in the movie, not release by itself.

yeah I just watched the trailer. It's just like New York, I love you or vice versa. dont know which came first
might have to check it out

yeah I just watched the trailer. It's just like New York, I love you or vice versa. dont know which came first
might have to check it out

im looking into shooting my first short film sometime soon. hopefully if this thread is still up ill post it here.

im looking into shooting my first short film sometime soon. hopefully if this thread is still up ill post it here.

Back
Top Bottom