Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

^^ where in the DMV specifically?...and what colorways?...I intend to check out the locations in Richmond to see if they have them...thanks again!

^^ where in the DMV specifically?...and what colorways?...I intend to check out the locations in Richmond to see if they have them...thanks again!
Mondawmin DTLR in Bmore had the grayish/tan pair with the bright yellow bottom wingtips and some lunar loafers (random colors)

I wonder how many people will be in the hospital at HOH PG tomorrow after the corks release.

Lol I'm new to the DMV but I been copping at PG all this year. The police presence is serious! I haven't experienced whatever it is that has everyone thinking its the wild west. It's always pretty chill and calm when I go.

It's
Lol I'm new to the DMV but I been copping at PG all this year. The police presence is serious! I haven't experienced whatever it is that has everyone thinking its the wild west. It's always pretty chill and calm when I go.

It's been forever but to put in perspective one of the first attacks for a pair of Jordan's happened in pg county. So a lot of times when something happens and someone's rocking a pair of kicks they will blame as a robbery for the shoes. Just this week they tried blaming a pair of tims for a murder if a kid. Thing is they didn't even take the shoes.

How was the Cork release at PG? 

It was FCFS right? remember seeing that somewhere

How was the Cork release at PG? 

It was FCFS right? remember seeing that somewhere
I showed up at 10pm and was 36th in line, I waited around for about 2 hours but I had to pack it up. If I camped all night and found out at 7am they only had less than 30 pairs I'd be pissed and entirely turned off from the shoe game. I gotta limit my losses lol...But overall it seemed pretty chill, a bunch of young *** kids with hopes of flipping those shoes for $1500+ lmao

I have noticed a lot of people pissed about the corks...  Easily creasing,shotty craftsmanship, etc...  Had them in my cart and let them go...  Kinda glad I did...  Would have been pissed if I got a "poopy" pair... 

I have noticed a lot of people pissed about the corks...  Easily creasing,shotty craftsmanship, etc...  Had them in my cart and let them go...  Kinda glad I did...  Would have been pissed if I got a "poopy" pair... 
I don't think you guys comprehend the "nature" of cork as a material... Nike is telling you to not even ball in these... Do the math... Cork creasing? Is that even possible? It isn't leather and does not have a consistent surface... I'd EXPECT it to crumble... It's CORK lol...

Mondawmin DTLR in Bmore had the grayish/tan pair with the bright yellow bottom wingtips and some lunar loafers (random colors)

asked around at the DTLR Richmond-area locations...no confirmation as to if/when they will receive these...

Wow...  Did they just ask what are "He Got Games?"  Google is your friend boys...  Ash, we should have them

He probably asked sarcastically because its a dumb nickname... Nobody called them that when they dropped originally OR when they retroed, and now all these sneaker rooks/newbs hand out dumb monickers like its their job...

Idk what else to call em I think thats a dumb nickname as well but people go by what the sneaker blogs call em nowadays so I ran with it. *shrugs* im sure thats not what they were called initially.

FYI, Finishline will be carrying Kobe's as of this weekend!!  We have the new Kobe VIII+ system that releases this Saturday.  Also have the Hulk KDV's next weekend

Back
Top Bottom