Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I got the size 12 of sneaker head but was willing to cancel that order for the size 13 at dsg was looking for closer to msrp instead of reseller price increase

Last edited:
No luck on the BHM twitter RSVP for Nike Gtown despite replying for the KD within 10 seconds. Anyone know other locations in the area that might have them? I guess a size 13 is tough to get through the twitter reserve system.

Break out your riot gear right now the only place I know of is hoh pg. hoh mm isn't on the launch locator but they said to call back friday. Called over to the champs in Tyson's last year they carried everything except hoh exclusives and they are not getting it

So mad about the BHM pack, did RSVP for twitter NDC and Nikestore in the am for the kobes and still had no luck :/

What's up just made an account after following this website for the last week or so, anybody know what's happening with the '88 Threes? Tickets or anything? Thanks.

That's because Nike DC already has employees selling spots in the twitter line.Smh
No luck on the BHM twitter RSVP for Nike Gtown despite replying for the KD within 10 seconds. Anyone know other locations in the area that might have them? I guess a size 13 is tough to get through the twitter reserve system.

Anyone know about the Royal 1s and where to acquire them? I was going to start calling spots tomorrow but I know how shady some employees have been in the past, holding onto those tidbits of information like Gollum with the ring.

Retro 3s will release at 3:51 CST on 6feb... Available on Finishline.com as well...

Royal 1s are on my release list... I manage a finishline

Back
Top Bottom