Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

i knew they still had the foams the way they blocked off the HOH section of the store since last week.

right. just aint know what day this week they was gonna release em

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

i knew they still had the foams the way they blocked off the HOH section of the store since last week.

right. just aint know what day this week they was gonna release em

Makes sense that they would release these quietly. I'm sure the whole DMV would be up there if anyone gave a heads up before hand

Makes sense that they would release these quietly. I'm sure the whole DMV would be up there if anyone gave a heads up before hand

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

I like these kinda releases......I like what eastbay did with the flight ones...it so much easier....I thought ndc was gold....but after the cement and flight ones..I no longer look to them as a guarantee.
But its only good for me since I work from home and can see when things drop..... I know others cant be at a internet all day or can just leave work....It's a catch 22 ....

I believe after what happened this weekend things will change.....remember jordans no longer could be released on weekday anymore when people started skipping school...I wouldn't be surprised if nike start randomly release shoes at any particular hour....

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

I like these kinda releases......I like what eastbay did with the flight ones...it so much easier....I thought ndc was gold....but after the cement and flight ones..I no longer look to them as a guarantee.
But its only good for me since I work from home and can see when things drop..... I know others cant be at a internet all day or can just leave work....It's a catch 22 ....

I believe after what happened this weekend things will change.....remember jordans no longer could be released on weekday anymore when people started skipping school...I wouldn't be surprised if nike start randomly release shoes at any particular hour....

1ST OF THE MONTH......

Wasn't that hard to figure out.

I knew NO one that WANTED them, just wanted to flip, besides my cousin.

So I sent him there, he copped, I got my dunkmans, and we both happy.  

All these "after the fact" people. Yeah, THAT's what NT is for.

LOL!

1ST OF THE MONTH......

Wasn't that hard to figure out.

I knew NO one that WANTED them, just wanted to flip, besides my cousin.

So I sent him there, he copped, I got my dunkmans, and we both happy.  

All these "after the fact" people. Yeah, THAT's what NT is for.

LOL!

mad.gif

So I lucked out and got my Galaxy Foams at PG, come home and my Big Bangs came in the mail. I think I might die soon, things don't usually go this well for me.
Anyhow, the Foams and BBs sitting next to each other makes one sexy, sexy sight. 

So I lucked out and got my Galaxy Foams at PG, come home and my Big Bangs came in the mail. I think I might die soon, things don't usually go this well for me.
Anyhow, the Foams and BBs sitting next to each other makes one sexy, sexy sight. 

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

thats dope. glad you lucked up...Thats a good feeling.

thats dope. glad you lucked up...Thats a good feeling.

Stay alive to enjoy it Cuz.

laugh.gif

Stay alive to enjoy it Cuz.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom