Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I copped the last size after they said they were out. The people who were working the register miscounted the shoes so there was one last SBB and I scooped in and grabbed it. Man felt great. I was 114 in line and the stopped the line at 98

I copped the last size after they said they were out. The people who were working the register miscounted the shoes so there was one last SBB and I scooped in and grabbed it. Man felt great. I was 114 in line and the stopped the line at 98

Thats crazy homie!!!! But u was out there all night so u deserved it congrats. Cool kickin it with u

Just lucked up and got an unclaimed pair at 6. Last one too, half sz big but it'll do. Persistence pays off!!!

Any updates on Nike DC?
Nice G ! Congrats!

Thnx bro. DC had about 95 pairs, unorganized and complicated as usual. Ppl cutting up front. Cats who was out there the whole night didn't even get there pairs while others showed up a few hours before and jumped in with their homies

Thnx bro. DC had about 95 pairs, unorganized and complicated as usual. Ppl cutting up front. Cats who was out there the whole night didn't even get there pairs while others showed up a few hours before and jumped in with their homies

That's crazy man, but expected out there. Glad I couldn't make it out there after hearing that. Feel bad for those dudes who got screwed. Really hope they start to implement that online raffle system like the other big stores. The pilot seems to have went decent. And my boy out in Vegas entered the raffle for me and won. Haha. I'm pumped. My pair should be here Wednesday. :nthat:

That's crazy man, but expected out there. Glad I couldn't make it out there after hearing that. Feel bad for those dudes who got screwed. Really hope they start to implement that online raffle system like the other big stores. The pilot seems to have went decent. And my boy out in Vegas entered the raffle for me and won. Haha. I'm pumped. My pair should be here Wednesday. :nthat:

Thats was up bro, got ur pair from the comfort of ur home lol. We was soaked out there and all for nothing. They really need to do the raffle system or atleast do in store raffle.

I just caught up on this thread. It was nice to see it moving like this. I hope everyone got what they wanted. I missed out on the SBB but learned that one store very close to me had them fcfs. I was pretty disappointed about that, but it's Koo. I'm not losing sleep over any shoes. Like I always say, I don't jump through hoops to spend my $.

I scooped the SBB locally for $300.  Resell price but still cheaper than most of the market so I'm happy.  Now I just gotta find a Chi 1.

yeah thats a really good deal bro. nice come up.

yeah it was a good deal.  if anyone see's a chi 1 in the area let me know!
Nice come up, pairs in my sz 8.5/9 lowest I've seen is 4 bills

What size u looking for in chis?
size 10.5 or 11...not sure if it's true but twitter was posting that nike stock might drop 8/30?...def not trying to pay arm and a leg for these lol.

Last edited:
size 10.5 or 11...not sure if it's true but twitter was posting that nike stock might drop 8/30?...def not trying to pay arm and a leg for these lol.

I'll keep an eye out for those sizes but most ppl I know got smaller sizes for sale.

As far as twitter goes, I'll believe it once a reliable source confirms it...like nike lol

I'll keep an eye out for those sizes but most ppl I know got smaller sizes for sale.

As far as twitter goes, I'll believe it once a reliable source confirms it...like nike lol
Thanks alot!  haha yeah just waiting patiently with half hopes

Back
Top Bottom