OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^looks like I have not missed much. Lemme brush my shoulders off and change into my SuperMan uniform and save this place. (Yes, again)

Raging bulls b-grade?
I'd sew you a cape myself for that info. HAHA
1 pair, size 10.5 and my AJ V collection would be almost complete!

No, I meant that I would like 2 find those shoes so I can read their individual boxtags...
Not for nothing, but all retros hit the bgrade outlets for the simple fact that the shoes mold is b-grade 2 begin with. Sorry for the mix-up everyone.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Two things one if anyone wants those Green Dunks I saw them in a 14, 10.5, 11, & I think a 10. Let me know, they also had some blk ones & a blk with a NIKE on the back

2, what is the crimson colorway of the Lebron? Is it it the VIs?

Glad to see your still collecting LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

am I the only person who sees September spelt in Spanish
laugh.gif
I just noticed.
laugh.gif
lol check the new title
Lol.
laugh.gif

Anyways, hit up Ontario Mills again today. No kicks worth mentioning. But they have 30% off powerhours on hash and clearance apparel till Monday. Got whitepurple ZKIV jacket for $19 out the door.
smokin.gif
They still have a couple ofthem left, sizes vary from L-3XL. And they have white purple ZKIV hoody as well but only 2XL...same price as the jacket.

XbIker47 I actually did...the Reg Witness were $14.99 and the MVP were $19.99 I was there before they closed at 9...I know ur not calling me out cuz I'llgo take a pic being that I'm only 10min away

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

No, I meant that I would like 2 find those shoes so I can read their individual boxtags...
Not for nothing, but all retros hit the bgrade outlets for the simple fact that the shoes mold is b-grade 2 begin with. Sorry for the mix-up everyone.
Raging Bull TEASE!

if you want to ee what the boxtag say,just buy the EU release of dmp V. they were old separate with their own boxtags.

atfromtn- i need a 9.5 in thoe kobes. what up.

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

i was at the rugged warehouse yesterday and saw the black/purple pippens for 49.99 in a sz 11.5 .kobe 3 in the red /gold colorway for 49.99 in a 9,9.5,10,10.5 .nike air force 1 premium birds nest in black/green colorway for 49.99 in a sz 10,11.5, 12.

WoW, thanks, have one of these right down the road, but didn't think they would have anything i would like.
Will check out today..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i was at the rugged warehouse yesterday and saw the black/purple pippens for 49.99 in a sz 11.5 .kobe 3 in the red /gold colorway for 49.99 in a 9,9.5,10,10.5 .nike air force 1 premium birds nest in black/green colorway for 49.99 in a sz 10,11.5, 12.
WoW, thanks, have one of these right down the road, but didn't think they would have anything i would like.
Will check out today..

Yo Rugged Warehouse is da spot. I've found so much heat in there over the years it ain't even funny

Originally Posted by bigsupa

XbIker47 I actually did...the Reg Witness were $14.99 and the MVP were $19.99 I was there before they closed at 9...I know ur not calling me out cuz I'll go take a pic being that I'm only 10min away

I wasnt callin you out at all, I found it funny that they had the mvp's on display but they didnt have them for sale. Or at least I didnt see any mvps forsale except the small on display unless you saw some??

Yea they were right under the display in the back mixed in with thr regular Witness Ts...but at $20 I passed..

thanks supa, glad i passed on it earlier

Ebay: September 7 - Wii Sports Resort - Includes Wii MotionPlus--Starts at 11AM EST-- Ebay DEAL of the day [ebay.com]

Possible $25 + FS

Best Buy is running a B1G1 50% off promotion for many playstation 3 games. 50% off is applied to the game with the lowest price, so it's best to choosegames priced the same.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Yea they were right under the display in the back mixed in with thr regular Witness Ts...but at $20 I passed..
are you sure? I was in there around 6 and all the shirts I saw were just regular witness
ohwell.gif

I PM-ed you also, but you think you can hook me up with a pair of the Kobe 3? Preferably in a size 10, then a size 9.5. Thanks.

the local Nordstrom Rack has a crap loap of vans syndicates..... good ones too...

Nordstrom Rack San Diego located in Mission Valley had sz 15 XX3s - $50 -- No Cd or box top...

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

the local Nordstrom Rack has a crap loap of vans syndicates..... good ones too...

yes. check the vans thread for more info. i would post here, but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Two things one if anyone wants those Green Dunks I saw them in a 14, 10.5, 11, & I think a 10. Let me know, they also had some blk ones & a blk with a NIKE on the back

2, what is the crimson colorway of the Lebron? Is it it the VIs?
Glad to see your still collecting LOL
roll.gif

SHUT UP!!! LOL! just a sucka for some Lebrons, you know that!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

thanks supa, glad i passed on it earlier

Ebay: September 7 - Wii Sports Resort - Includes Wii MotionPlus--Starts at 11AM EST-- Ebay DEAL of the day [ebay.com]

Possible $25 + FS

Best Buy is running a B1G1 50% off promotion for many playstation 3 games. 50% off is applied to the game with the lowest price, so it's best to choose games priced the same.
God, if my stupid PS3 didnt have the YLOD.

290 Nike outlet (Houston):

Hash wall - NIke Zoom BB, black/yellow, sz 11.5, $49.99
Nike Air Max 1 360 hybrid (black/royal), near FSR, $59.99 (http://www.dubdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/nike-air-max-1-360-undrury-copy2.jpg)
Nike Air Max 1 (grey/white), near FSR, $49.99 (http://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/airmax1greynavy1.jpg)

San Marcos Nike outlet:

Hash wall - Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (sz 10.5 & 11) - i think $39.99(http://www.soleredemption.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/nike-air-trainer-2-sb-august-2008-3.jpg)
Nike Zoom Kobe 3 MLPS cw - up to size 11, $59.99
Nike Zoom FLight 95 - black/carbon fiber - near FSR, $59.99

That's all I can remember off the top of my head...

Back
Top Bottom