OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Not even gonna bother with a inner tag pick. These @#!& going back first thing this morning. Good look Ferrari for the pic and explanation. Like I hadsaid, I was up here visiting my girl and had to wait until Monday when I go back to compare them. I kept looking at them like "I swear something aboutthem is not like mine at home?" , I am not even gonna chance it now. Now I will question ROSS always now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gotdakix23

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

So I figured I would try my luck for the 2nd straight day (I found the ACG Wildwoods yesterday that were posted). So while visiting my girl at George Mason, I went to the nearby ROSS and this is what I found...
3910712597_0dc9968d85.jpg

Was pretty shocked to see these there and couldn't believe it really. Scooped them up for $40, which wasn't bad for some B-grades I am assuming they were (The sole in the inside were too big).

Goes to show that you never know what youll find if you dont try.What size are they btw?
Even if these are fake, its still a steal for $40
roll.gif
comparedto the $200 MSRP!!
roll.gif

Dont return them, give them to the Goodwill or Salvation Army.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

rosses around my area (DMV) are notorious for trying to sell used and fake items. sometimes i think they try to sell the items that are switched up with new pairs. ie someone comes into ross and walks out with a new pair leaving his old ones in the store. this is baltimore though, sometimes pretty grimey of a place. gotta love b-more.

Glad it's not like that in Philly.

has any body seen any of the other penny 2 in outlets and price. i know a few months ago there were in a few but i was travelin with the fam and had limitedinternet use. any info would b good thanks

Just went to the new outlet in Monroe, OH yesterday..Nike store was disappointing..Bout the only thing worth mentioning was the had a near FSR of Blk/RedRejuven8's for 59.99(maybe 69.99)..No good clothes to speak of except a shirt that I assume matched the Tech Challenge Hybrids..They did have GreenMetallic 1's, but only in sizes 12 and higher..

Ended up taking the kicks back. Just got the money back, but I did see a couple of Nike jackets in there.
3911988931_169f7957d5.jpg

and

3912767680_21fb5a98e1.jpg

The last one is actually purple at the top. They were both $25. Giving this as a heads up, I am done with going to that ROSS for a while.
roll.gif

I was gonna come in say you didnt pickup those xvii at ross then I read a lil mroe and yes they are fake.

Im 99% sure someone returned them by just attaching the price tag and got store credit for them.

Maybe you attached the price tag to those and just wanted to post? could be. Its happend before.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I was gonna come in say you didnt pickup those xvii at ross then I read a lil mroe and yes they are fake.

Im 99% sure someone returned them by just attaching the price tag and got store credit for them.

Maybe you attached the price tag to those and just wanted to post? could be. Its happend before.
laugh.gif
Yea I saw someone with some 11s tagged from ROSS.
roll.gif

But if you think I went out my way to tag some fakes, picture them, post them on here, and then take them back to ROSS for $40, then you are sadly mistaken. Iam not hard up for cash to do something like that.
laugh.gif

Not saying you accused me of that, just stating that this is not the case. I'm not from a place that does stuff like that, so the fake thing never reallycrossed my mind when I saw them. It was just the more I looked at them is when questions came up. People doing some grimy stuff these days

Went into my local dickssporting good store and they said that they don't even carry Jordan in store for High theft issues. Did you ever check to see ifthere was any truth behind the mens HOF 2009? If so where is located online?

Start looking for the infrared Skyline's at Ross. So a pair in a 9.5 around my way.

7.5 wmns "Kay Yao" pink Blue chips from last year at Vacaville outlet on the hash wall. no price tag on the box and i didn't bother asking.Nothing else really worth reporting. decent kids shoe selection though.

i made a mistake a couple of pages back. my marshalls had the black/orange hyperMAXES. not the hyperize. sorry for the confusion. they still had fsr as oftoday for $60. if anyone needs a pair, pm me.

nike-rt1-high-blk-aqua-1.jpg

One size 12.5 and two pairs of size 9's at my local ross
I'm pretty sure they were $27.99 but don't qoute me deffinitly less then $30
also had a couple pairs of jordan trunners in white and infared in 9.5 and 10 I forget price.

Nordstroms rack had a bunch of "Big Nikes" (what a dumb name for a shoe imo.) all $45 or so. all in sz. 8-11 for sure din't check any biggersizes sorry.
summer-2009-nike-big-nike-2.jpg

big-nike-344268-131-a.jpg

nike-big-nike-low-1.jpg

Syndicate Half Cabs in sz. 10 29.99
vans-syndicate-half-cab-3.jpg

and in sizes 9.5 and 10 Vans Rudeez for 29.99
Vans_Syndicate_X_W%29taps_rudeez_S_capuccino_biscuit_ex.jpg

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

i made a mistake a couple of pages back. my marshalls had the black/orange hyperMAXES. not the hyperize. sorry for the confusion. they still had fsr as of today for $60. if anyone needs a pair, pm me.

this?

nike-hypermax-black-orange-01-570x400.jpg

^yes........ please lets us know. Also........ has anybody seen 09 Huaraches for cheap (sz 10.5) anywhere??... i cant go out and explore like i want since mycar is out of commission at the time being.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^yes........ please lets us know. Also........ has anybody seen 09 Huaraches for cheap (sz 10.5) anywhere??... i cant go out and explore like i want since my car is out of commission at the time being.
they'll pop up at my local nordstrom rack every once in a while for 49.90. no guarantee on the color though.

stopped by sevierville yesterday. had a few interesting things.

Nike Zoom Tour Elite golf shoes 39.99 (FSR brown/white, 9-11 black/white) **THIS IS A REAL DEAL FOR ALL YOU GOLFERS***
Nike Zoom BB2 49.99 (FSR white/black, white/royal blue)
Nike Super Bad cleat 29.99 (sizes 12-16)
Nike Lunar Trainer 59.99 (FSR, livestrong yellow/black colorway)

Back
Top Bottom