Official September WDYWT Vol: Fall is upon us

sdc15158j.jpg

Dope Shox Stunners! Really miss my pairs...def on the hunt for a size 11 now. Nice rotation & grape am95's, still want a those for a nice price.

last 2 days: prestos & xix west
ibxw95.jpg

2ly0s20.jpg

-Pete

QUICK QUESTION TO YOU GUYS THAT POST DAILY.

WHAT PHOTOSHARING PROGRAM DO YOU USE? IT SEEMS LIKE MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT STAYS GETTING MAXED OUT AFTER 5 DAYS OF A RESET...ANY OTHER PLACES WHERE I CAN GO AND FREE POST?

AND OF COURSE NICEFITS...

THOSE 13 AM 09 SOLES ARE
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

Nice stuff as usual NT!

Past three, off to the hospital with my wife for the birth of our first child.

2w726hi.jpg

2mpwhhu.jpg

21ars9.jpg

Dope fits and Kicks NT... Carmines a few pages back are real clean, Stash 95's etc. 
 As for me: 

The other day to help my uncle move....

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/ShefBoyArdE/?action=view&current=Playoffs.jpg 

^^I really hate to admit it, but between the cracking and my lil brother sneaking these out of my room to wear em (Thinking I don't know) these have become beaters. So long as my Aquas and white pair remain in good condition I'm good. 

And apparently Gentry is no longer working with JB.... I gotta find some dope J's to go out and celebrate! Any suggestion NT!? Lol...http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/ShefBoyArdE/?action=view&current=GentryNews.jpg 

^Greatest Sneaker news in some time! Lol

congrats on the lil one fuser
welcome to #teamfatherhood
dope foams, zooms, 95 and i see u wicked...killin the kobes

Originally Posted by bigsupa

QUICK QUESTION TO YOU GUYS THAT POST DAILY.

WHAT PHOTOSHARING PROGRAM DO YOU USE? IT SEEMS LIKE MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT STAYS GETTING MAXED OUT AFTER 5 DAYS OF A RESET...ANY OTHER PLACES WHERE I CAN GO AND FREE POST?

AND OF COURSE NICEFITS...

THOSE 13 AM 09 SOLES ARE
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
I dont post daily, but I use tinypic. Doesnt keep the quality so great, I think flikr is the only one that does. I only use the image hosting for shoe pics anyway, so I dont feel the need to pay *shrugs* anyway, I have over 700 pics in my tinypic acct and no problems.

Back
Top Bottom