OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

Septeburrr...
AM90 Wheat QS...
6115043408_bef1638231_z.jpg

Passed on the stealth 3s for this pick up instead this weekend
laugh.gif

near deadstock 2005 acura rl sh-awd with only 61k on it, clean title and got it for cheap

southwesthouston: VERY nice pickup. I'm looking to swap my CL for the RL as well. I may just get a TL-S though. The RL is MONEY!!! Congrats!

^^^^^

yea i had a cl but sold it for this rl lol.
everyone and their momma in houston has a Tl so i wanted to be different and get a RL lol.
thinking about some silver alloy rims on it maybe in the future but none of that ghetto chrome @!$ lol.
its an 05 sh awd fully loaded, 1 owner only and only payed 15,900 for it and kbb is way more so i think i got a great deal, the only thing is that i had to drive 5 hours to dallas to get it because in houston they didnt have any good deals at all and all had over 100k miles on it for same price or more lol

local shop still had these yesterday.... figured it was a sign *shrugs*

34xrlat.jpg

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

^^^^^

yea i had a cl but sold it for this rl lol.
everyone and their momma in houston has a Tl so i wanted to be different and get a RL lol.
thinking about some silver alloy rims on it maybe in the future but none of that ghetto chrome @!$ lol.
its an 05 sh awd fully loaded, 1 owner only and only payed 15,900 for it and kbb is way more so i think i got a great deal, the only thing is that i had to drive 5 hours to dallas to get it because in houston they didnt have any good deals at all and all had over 100k miles on it for same price or more lol

A lot of miles, but still an Acura, shoudnt give you too many (if any) problems. That price though 
pimp.gif

Man I still haven't found these foams anywhere! Maybe one day

Here's my pickups so far. Got the black n red for my new workout/running shoes

Yes those are clear/yellow forces. I may wear them once lol. Everyone should have a pair I think. They were cheap enough and DS so why not

Found these on a Nike outlet hash wall

Copped these for less than retail on my local air force base

Bought these for moms. Boys youth 6. Sucks I couldn't fit them. 45$

New hilfiger polos

Got these on eBay. Good shape. All I gotta do is seaglow the soles. They are yellowed!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

local shop still had these yesterday.... figured it was a sign *shrugs*

roll.gif
All that talk went straight out the window. *shrugs back- it happens
roll.gif

398363443.jpg

I could not find the retros ogs
mad.gif
anywhere so these will have to do for now any help on where i can still find them at retail in NYC thanks, nice pick ups everybody

Wow, just wow @ those fakes

Staah back there looking better than some collection threads, geesh

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Knowingly bought fakes? Smh. Is this real life?

Don't have the number of kicks y'all do to justify messing up my real forces for beaters. I got a pair of fake whites to. Had em for 2 years wear em alot. Doubt I ever wear those yellow ones. Just look cool. Not wearing clear shoes. That make my life not real? Less than yours? They were 20 bucks. So why notThat grind and stack shirt is where it's at

Back
Top Bottom