OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a usa one today in large from south vegas. Price was $29.99

North Bend might have the brasil ones in medium.

Vegas
702-896-7444

North Bend
425-831-7900

This man be knowing. I ordered mine a few hours ago if anyone is still looking.

I'll try calling in a few hours when they open up, wouldn't mind grabbing one

I gotta call vegas up when they open.

I got a tracking # for it but the city is way wrong that she put so I need to get it fixed before they leave.

Well that was a 26 minute phone call to Nike las Vegas but I hot my size large ordered. Thanks for the info fellas. It came out to 36 & change shipped

img-thing
mLSyNsBVyS1GVxsywfUP2ew.jpg

Saw these 2 hats at TJ maxx

Check your local Marshalls guys...just saw a gang of first gen Fuelbands for $40.

Last edited:
ontario

jordan 29s 11.5

kobe 8s one pair left forgot size

cali dunk high 9.5

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of kobe 8 TBs white for $110, plenty of size 13-14 at niagara falls Nike outlet

Bobcat Xs over at Nike Outlet Orange (The Block). Full size run..... dude at the store said they been sittin a week. Store was packed Saturday, everyone just walking by them, not caring. I grabbed a pair, $139.99. May sound crazy, but after a bunch of compliments at Disneyland with the family, I really believe these are sleepers in ten yrs. But I aint waitin and savin orange sneakers for that! Lol. Rockn em now.

View media item 1201001First post guys...Just joined. Picked up these Griffeys yesterday for 39.99 plus 20% off hash. Saw them like a week or 2 ago when they were on the end cap but waited for extra discount. They moved the lil bit they had to hash wall and cut all the tops. Only 5 size 10s. Now 4. And 1 size 10.5...so definitely sold a bunch before I came. Noticed these are lil old made in 2012...and some have little to a lot of partial yellowing in white part of midsole. Picked the one with the least. Not bad for the price. Plus I like blue even if lil teal blue...but perfect if San Jose sharks fan. Seems bit stiff but probably need to break in is all. Solid support and nice shoe. Anyone play basketball in these even if it's a baseball shoe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom