OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

this should've dropped earlier...harder to get twitter buzz with a late drop
Especially with tonight's Monday Night Football game. Definitely should have dropped earlier.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

If it wasn't ready no date should have been dropped. Everyone involved looks bad because of this.

Chiiiiiiiiiill

It's free music why you gotta get so hurt over it being a day late?

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

If it wasn't ready no date should have been dropped. Everyone involved looks bad because of this.

Chiiiiiiiiiill

It's free music why you gotta get so hurt over it being a day late?
I'm not entitled to my own opinion? Y'all go harder on major artists who delay mixtapes. Maybe I was too dramatic in what I said but the point still stands. If you're going to abide by a date, it has to drop on that date. Deadlines are deadlines regardless of what its for.

You're entitled to your opinion...but saying that a small delay makes them look bad says more about your character than it does about their's.

The people involved are taking time out of THEIR schedule to bring something FREE to YOU...all you have to do is wait.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

You're entitled to your opinion...but saying that a small delay makes them look bad says more about your character than it does about their's.

The people involved are taking time out of THEIR schedule to bring something FREE to YOU...all you have to do is wait.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Hilarious

you sir are buggin ..

%@$%%$ hype the mixtape up and vanish on the release date with no explanation ..

And we are 'posed to just accept that ... FOH  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

@$#* happends. Still waitin on it like we've all been for months.

Man I'm not even pressed about the #+%# being late ..
Just the fact !!#!% waited til 3:15 today to come up with a "reason" makes it funny

Had someone who was involved with the actual release said something that last night, it really wouldn't be a big deal ..

But yeah Artwork isssues 
eyes.gif

But Let me stop .. I don't want no trouble .. 
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna continue to wait like everyone else

04d36f745de02bdc97d870feb4dbcb7fb8854b21_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom