Official Seahawks vs. Rams Game Thread

This game was over before it started. Seahawks are looking solid, but we're playing the worst or 2nd worst team in the league. A win is a win though.

eek.gif

Bulger
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow....This just keeps getting worse....I can't believe they LITERALLY had 12 dudes on the field and they were all lined up like they were doing nothingwrong! Usually you'll see a guy trying to HUSTLE his %!@ off but these guys were just sitting there like "I hope they don'tnotice!"......Mann, watching the Rams play is almost as bad as walking in on your parents doing their thing....UGHH....

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

Wow....This just keeps getting worse....I can't believe they LITERALLY had 12 dudes on the field and they were all lined up like they were doing nothing wrong! Usually you'll see a guy trying to HUSTLE his %!@ off but these guys were just sitting there like "I hope they don't notice!"......Mann, watching the Rams play is almost as bad as walking in on your parents doing their thing....UGHH....
*Looks at sig*

I'm sorry man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Wow....This just keeps getting worse....I can't believe they LITERALLY had 12 dudes on the field and they were all lined up like they were doing nothing wrong! Usually you'll see a guy trying to HUSTLE his %!@ off but these guys were just sitting there like "I hope they don't notice!"......Mann, watching the Rams play is almost as bad as walking in on your parents doing their thing....UGHH....
*Looks at sig*

I'm sorry man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Even his avy is fail lol...
frown.gif

^ Hahah, it's okay. At least we haven't gone 0-16...YET...sorry Lions fans...

salbah3, I noticed that, lol, got it fixed!!

^ Hahah, it's okay. At least we haven't gone 0-16...YET...sorry Lions fans...

We Are Not Winning a single game.
this is by far the least talented team across the board in the NFL. its not even close. maybe in its entire history too.
sick.gif

dam yall are all soo quick to judge. Look at the first two pages of this thread. Now whats the score? 28-0? Hawks are gonna get theirs this year. Hass,Hill-Tatupu-Curry, and that set of recievers is too talented to be a fluke.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Not looking good this year again.

Seahawks Rams still suck. Don't act like you're soo good of a team beating completely dominating us.
Fixed son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

28-0

You mad doggie?

That's why I put YET in there Gunna. I totally agree with you. I'm pretty damn worried that the 0-16 is gonna be attached next to the Rams thisyear...
ohwell.gif
. Hopefully they end up winning one by accident? Maybe therefs will let them have 12 guys on the field at some point this year
tired.gif

Just got back from watching the game
pimp.gif
bad start but good win!

Hope Lofa is ok and San Fran won we should see if their real......

Originally Posted by brighter than you

Originally Posted by dakid23

San Fran won we should see if their real......
Wait ... who did you guys play again?
Oh stop it. The Seahawks playing the Rams in Seattle is just as hard as playing the NFC Champs in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom