Official Seahawks at Packers Thread Vol. We want the ball and we're gunna score

This week just goes to show you two teams that should no longer be allowed to participate in postseason games anymore until further notice........Ohio StateBuckeyes and Seattle Seahawks.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This week just goes to show you two teams that should no longer be allowed to participate in postseason games anymore until further notice........Ohio State Buckeyes and Seattle Seahawks.

This man speaks the truth.

Congratulations to Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers.

After the last few years of struggling and having one of the worst teams in all of pro football they are now going to the NFC Championship Game. Awesome stuffIMO!
grin.gif

I'm sure it was also a bit easier for Brett to quickly scan the field for his WRs, than it was for Hasselbeck, when it was blizzarding.

That was craaaazy. Too bad it didn't hold up for the rest of the game.

And to think, Seattle looked like they were gonna run away with this game, at the start...

laugh.gif
at my one track mind
laugh.gif

Unless the Pack were playing zone, then it would be easier...
laugh.gif

Ya, OK, you win that arguement by a mile. That would be damn near IMPOSSIBLE!

And yeah, right after those two TD's, I was going to come on here and say that I wasnt surprised that Seattle was going to run away with this game.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at me for thinking it would be a final after 4:01 into the game. Great job Packers. You cant sleep on this team, like I did today.

laugh.gif
at how bad the outcome of this game was.

14-0 to 21-14 to 42-20. You cant even laugh that off.

Horrible tackling all game by Seattle...Packers are too strong...what a whooooopin.

So what if either of those commercials amuse me? Get the !+*% out of here.
laugh.gif
Don't make assumptions, "son".

Oh and good game by the Seahawks, considering the circumstances. Much respect to Holmgren and the rest of his team.

Thank god my yuku went out for a while. I don't know what to say. Marcus Pollard can't catch anything but L's and I wouldn't ask ShaunAlexander to run an errand for me. Congrats to the Packers. It's too bad how some of the Packers fans on here don't know how to act.
tired.gif
Oh well. Good game and congrats in the next round.

I am certainly curious as to how this game would have gone had my Hawks showed up EITHER on defense or offense. Credit the Packers for playing an outstandinggaat has to fall on ou shoulders. It was called legit, Pollard has to catch the damn ball (why can't we get a TE that can) and the D needs to pressure thequarterback, we looked terrible. Grant was unstoppable. That was painful to watch, I still don't believe for one second that he Packers are as much bettera team as that game made them look but they were 100x better than us. I mean you certainly can't expect to beat an offense as prolific as the Packers whenyour own offense can't mount a single drive and yout two touchdwons (first in particular) are basically off gifted field position. I at least expected ourD to show up but they didn't.

Anyway wah, wah, wah, I am whining here.

Congrats to the Pack, good luck in the NFC title game. I think that you will beat the 'boys with their recievers being a couple gimps. just shut Whittendown and roll on em.

congrats to the packers.... as a pats fan, they are the NFC team that scares me, Brett Favre is convinced this is his year.....team thinks the same.they're playing crazy right now......

Originally Posted by Questions03

So what if either of those commercials amuse me? Get the !+*% out of here.
laugh.gif
Don't make assumptions, "son".
indifferent.gif

I can't believe you took it to that level. Fall back b. I was kidding around.
smh.gif

And
indifferent.gif
at NT with all these connection issues.

Man, props to Favrevrve. Yeah, Madden's on him way too much, but he's still the man.
smokin.gif
How are you going to be out there throwing snowballs in a playoff game?
laugh.gif

And I know his haters are going to use that against him, on some tip like, "
eyes.gif
Wow. He threw a snowball. If _________- (insert QB of hater's team) would have done that, no one would care.

No, people wouldn't care as much. Because ________ isn't Favrverve.
laugh.gif
In world where nice guys finish last, people like seeing the nice guy emerge the victor, and enjoy every second of hi successes.
Questions03:
"Did you see me lay down teh law! I AM TEH LAW GIVA!!!"
SHUGES:
Anything but "Rock me baby, Rock me slowly, Take it easy...."

I am so freaking sick of that commercial.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I swear, if I were in the market for a new car right now, I would intentionally avoid Jeep... just because of their over saturation of that blasted commercial.

Nevermind that's it some dang animals and a man singing about rocking tender and "You are with me, here tonight" and what not.
sick.gif

(yes elementary)
laugh.gif

I know:lol:

Don't take the posts seriously. It's hard to tell ones emotions on here (Jblack
laugh.gif
). No hard feelings, sir.

Great.. now the Cowboys gotta handle their business tomorrow, and crush John Madden and Americas dream next Sunday.

smh.gif
@ people saying the Packers should be searching for a RB in the offseason after Grant's second fumble. Ya'll should not be allowed to post on NTanymore. Speaking so got damn soon. Grant is a great running back, im glad he shut all of you guys up.

201 yards in a snow blizzard? 27 carries? cmon now. He more than redeemed himself. He is that dude, nothing less.
pimp.gif

Great game.
It was great to see Grant redeem himself and Bigby dish out the pain. Also Favre stayed calm and under control and played great. Good job to the offensiveline and defense as a whole too.
Bring on the Giants/Cowboys.
I'm filled with excitement.

Back
Top Bottom