Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Break THe Bank is dope! I am really intrigued to hear what Q brings on this album.

All that Oxymoron is going to better than GKMC talk is crazy though.

BTW didn't Top Dawg say that all the songs we already heard (Yay Yay, Collard Greens etc) won't be on the album?

The iTunes pre-order says otherwise.

I really hope iTunes and Wikipedia has the wrong tracklist though or that means that we've already heard a good chunk of the album.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's all new songs. Break the Bank is the only album cut. If anything, MAYBE Man of the Year, but I doubt it. 

"TDE is encouraging fans to "support Oxymoron" by switching their Twitter avatars to the album art work.
As of this morning, pre-orders pushed the release to No. 1 on the iTunes hip hop charts, trumping Eminem's The Marhsall Mathers LP 2, Ty Dolla $ign's Beach House and Drake's Nothing Was the Same."

For all the dudes I've seen on the internet doubting the numbers Q going to do. I know it ain't about the numbers but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see him sell.

Also, the deluxe edition cover art is growing on me more and more.

You can already purchase Collard Greens, Man of the Year, and Break the Bank off iTunes on the Oxymoron album and Yay Yay on the Deluxe version.

this shoulda been the album cover :pimp:

song is dope. Quit comparing him and kendrick. clearly different types of rappers..

(although i must say back on q's first mixtape (Gangsta and Soul) him and k.dot did have similar flow but **** changed lol for the better.)

.... exactly.... need to be in thread title. C'mon OP where you at :nerd:

And I've combed through every page of this thread and I didn't see it. Closest thing I saw was what I quoted.

ANYWHO--- It's Feb. 25th. Let's update the thread title ASAP.

When it comes to leaked songs I'll just listen to them once then I'm good till the album drops. This is about to be a great year for TDE, only competing with themselves.

i have not been hyped for one of these new dudes to drop until NOW..

since 2005 i havent bought any cds other than 2 copies of yeezus.

before that i bought all of project pats cds.

i dont listen to drake, wale, j.cole,rick ross,gucci  or any of that trash.

i listened to kendricks album for 2 weeks and then got tired of it, even fell asleep during his set at the yeezus tour.

i've been bumping collard greens,man of the year and YAY YAY for a minute now, habits and contradictions >>>section 80 

other than that i have just been listening to alot of sonic youth, the smiths and nirvana.

this dude i like, his raps, his choice of beats is impeccable, nas take notes. 
laugh.gif

You haven't bought any thing since 2005 other than 2 copies of Yeezus? Seems all for naught :lol:

I don't know why the irony of the new single being "Man Of The Year" after Kendrick being GQ Man Of The Year and TDE taking issue with the write up just dawned on me.....

Bruh, I need to find out where this ***** Q buying his hats from, 90% of em is flames. Bout to check that interview.

Back
Top Bottom