Official SAW VI Movie Thread "If it's Halloween then it must be Saw" October 23rd

Movie was good, way better than part 5. But a couple things irked me.

Spoiler [+]
Why were Detective Perez and Erickson so horrible at stopping Hoffman. Perez missed every damn shot and why didn't they have their guns drawn before he turned around. Idk I really wanted Hoffman to die or at least get caught.

Spoiler [+]
Was that Dr. Gordon's office Jill delivered that package to at the hospital. I figure it has to be him cuz every other character besides her and Hoffman are dead

Edited cuz you edited
wink.gif

Movie wasn't good, and I wasn't mad I watched it, but I wasn't happy I paid for it.
Not as bad as I thought it'd be though.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Movie was good, way better than part 5. But a couple things irked me.

Spoiler [+]
Why were Detective Perez and Erickson so horrible at stopping Hoffman. Perez missed every damn shot and why didn't they have their guns drawn before he turned around. Idk I really wanted Hoffman to die or at least get caught.

Spoiler [+]
Was that Dr. Gordon's office Jill delivered that package to at the hospital. I figure it has to be him cuz every other character besides her and Hoffman are dead

These two these bugged me also.
Spoiler [+]
With technology so advanced, how come they didn't investigate the time frame of the fingerprint left behind and figured out that there was no way Strom left it? I dunno it just irked me a bit.

Spoiler [+]
i cant believe hoffman got away in the end
laugh.gif
he was smart for smashing his head in between the bars so the trap wouldnt open

im not using no damn spoiler tags they know wat they gettin into coming in here

a few things that jumped out to me

hoffman is now missing a half a jaw and a thumb
laugh.gif
that story line is going to be great in the next one

the package she droped off has to be for Dr.gordon 1st and last person to pop up in my head if its somebody else ill be let down a bit

i think this is the 1st saw that i laughed soooo much between that marry go round and the black chick in the bed i was dying

The girl in the bed scene gave me flashbacks of Requiem for a dream. I found that scene pretty disturbing.

Forgot all about the package being dropped off.
eek.gif

I hardly agree with NT movie critics, but this movie was definitely the 2nd best behind the first one. This saw does a great movie of bringing the whole seriestogether.

smh.gif
at my man letting Eddie Winslow die. He was keeping it real, dude was blinded by the vagina
frown.gif
My man Eddie was in it?
dude stay dying in movies, Transformers,Next Day Air, now
roll.gif

this movie was ridiculous...basura, im upset, i fell asleep and missed the ending too... eddie winslow getting bucked back was funny though... i did laughquite a bit during this flick

this movie was ridiculous...basura, im upset, i fell asleep and missed the ending too... eddie winslow getting bucked back was funny though... i did laugh quite a bit during this flick

I never got how someone could fall asleep during a movie, specially one you paid for, then you want to complain about it when you didn't even give theentire film a chance? Your opinion is void just for the fact you fell asleep.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

this movie was ridiculous...basura, im upset, i fell asleep and missed the ending too... eddie winslow getting bucked back was funny though... i did laugh quite a bit during this flick

I never got how someone could fall asleep during a movie, specially one you paid for, then you want to complain about it when you didn't even give the entire film a chance? Your opinion is void just for the fact you fell asleep.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I thought it was pretty good.

Spoiler [+]
They shouldn't have shown envelope 6 til the end

smh.gif
at my man letting Eddie Winslow die. He was keeping it real, dude was blinded by the vagina
smh.gif
word this dude had to be hitting them....i just know the black guy wasnt going to make it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the last dude going OFFFFFFFFFFF before he got shot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I thought it was pretty good.

Spoiler [+]
They shouldn't have shown envelope 6 til the end

yeah that would have made the twist/trap on haffman a lil better but overall a great movie woke up on sunday morning after watching it sat night & watchedit again on my ps3(pm me how i will not post on NT)CAN'T WAIT FOR SAW VII,VIII,IX,X,XI,XII,XII,XIII...................... WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO STOP

Yea I just watched it.

Much less gore than the previous two.

It actually had a well-thought out, well-written plot.

Favorite part was the ending.

I think no employees was suppose to die. They didn't even do anything. If you watched the other Saws, you should know by now he'd survive. After all,Jigsaw taught him most of the tricks and trades. I think he only gets stronger.

Nah, the employees were the ones who found the discrepancy in his health history.

They had to die (or at least be a part of the game).

it was pretty good and i just love how it still revolves around all of the other films. VI makes everything else makes sense on why kramer became jigsaw.

blame it on health insurance companies that don't give the sick any hope and drug fiends like amanda because her addiction made dude"accidentally" kill their baby
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom