Official SAW VI Movie Thread "If it's Halloween then it must be Saw" October 23rd

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by iBlink

Man %*@@ ya'll hating aces... Saw will never get old to me. In this day and age when Hollywood pumps out trash upon trash unpon trash and then write them off as movies, you'd think more people would be appreciative when they actually give us something to look forward to. Saw 1 2 3 4 5 were all good movies.

And Saw 6 drops on my birthday... just sayin'.

October 23rd, 2009.

Peep my signature.
NT is full of haters, people keep saying they should stop yet they keep making $$$

and the movies are good if you like Saw, if you don't then hate away

it's funny because people keep saying they are done year after year which says 1 of 2 things

1) they still go

2) Saw just picks up new members because they all make the same amount of $$$ yr after yr

as far as I have been told through some sources last year there will be in total 7 films

I've been told there will be defiantly 8 films. Maybe even even a 9th and a 10th film.

nerd.gif

Movie Was Insane.. Saw The Midnight Showing Last Night And I Couldn't Of Left Happier.. The Saw Franchise Is A Must See.. From Part 1 To 6th And So On AndSo On.. You Will Not Be Dissappointed
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Movie Was Insane.. Saw The Midnight Showing Last Night And I Couldn't Of Left Happier.. The Saw Franchise Is A Must See.. From Part 1 To 6th And So On And So On.. You Will Not Be Dissappointed
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Son why you shift every word?
laugh.gif

Anyways, from the spoilers i've read, sounds like i'm glad I kept my money. I liked it when it was jigsaw and amanda. Bringing hoffman into the mix wasa turnoff. NH

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Trap 2

Spoiler [+]
Next person in the trap is an insurance worker who's job is to deny medical claims to save the company money...he is also responsible for denying Jigsaw coverage to try an alternate method for treating his cancer. He wakes up in a room with some sort of breathing thing over his mouth and large metal clamp looking things on each side of his ribs. Also in the room is the janitor from the building the insurance guy works at hooked up to the same type of machine. Jigsaw tells the insurance worker that for years he has chosen who lives and dies based on the companies profit and now he will get his turn. Jigsaw also mentions that the janitor is 55 and still smokes regardless of how it might effect his health. The game is ...every time one of them takes a breath the clamps on their ribs will tighten. So the battle to hold their breath begins....naturally the smoker has more trouble and cannot hold it any longer...he takes multiple breaths and his ribs/chest are crushed by the clamps.

Trap 3

Spoiler [+]
Now for most of the rest of the movie...the game will involve William (the insurance salesman...also told by Jigsaw he has 60 mins to complete the game). After being freed from the room with the jantior / rib clamps...he finds his way to another room..with 2 things that say "take these" at first he refuses...but then grabs onto them. 2 people are then shown nearly hanging on a ledge by barb wire...Jigsaw explains that now he must make another choice on who lives and dies...the 2 people are co-workers of William...one is an older woman...and the other a much younger man...Jigsaw says while the man is young and healthy he has no family/friends and no one would notice if he was gone....where as the woman is older but has a ton of family that would be devistated without her. Is it up to William to choose who will die but time is running out and the barb wire is pulling them closer and closer to the edge of the ledge and he can't hold on to both for much longer. He chooses to save the woman and the young man is hung by the barb wire.

Trap 4

Spoiler [+]
William tells the woman he saved that he has to go and she should find a way out of there. He goes into a steam / boiler looking room....the the bottom level is a woman with a contraption of some sort attached to chest, she is told to make it thru the maze of pipes but they are letting off scalding hot steam...William above her on the second floor realizes that he can stop the steam from burning her.. if he pulls a lever ...but he must scald himself to do so,...he does this about 3 times until she reaches a ladder where she can climb up into a room. There she finds out that the key to free her from the chest contraption is actually in Williams midsection. So she grabs a buzzsaw that was laying right there and attempts to attack him to get the key..but time runs out on her and a rod is shot from her chest thru her skull.

how did yall do those plus things that hide the spoilers?

Write your text here. [+spoiler]

Instead of the + sign next to the second spoiler word, put a '/' sign.

Then enter the text you want in between the two words.

Saw 6 is easily the 2nd best of the series

I just got back and read no spoilers before...I thought it was great

they def. re-wrote the end when 7 and 8 got the green light though

simply an amazing film. I was hoping it would bounce back from 5 cause i did not like 5, and it did...and more. To me this might be the best one to date, ileft the theater literally speechless. My friends we saying to close my mouth cause my jaw was on the floor. The end was so epic with the trap...omg...such agreat movie, ties together alot...i loved it so much, might see it again tomorrow.

Wowww... I was going to wait till my pops birthday to see it
but you cats putting some confidence back into the series with the reviews.
May check it out tomorrow.

It wasn't anything special and to be honest the traps in this film didn't really have the same shock value as the others. At least it was better than vthough.

Back
Top Bottom