Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Shadow 6000 "Space Fight"

20221016_021147.jpg

20221016_021234.jpg

20221016_021325.jpg

Did Saucony.com ever get the SNS Shadow 6Ks?

I wonder if the upcoming END cw will be sold at other shops too. This cw is a MUST for me!

Did Saucony.com ever get the SNS Shadow 6Ks?

I wonder if the upcoming END cw will be sold at other shops too. This cw is a MUST for me!
No they didn’t.
I’m hoping also as I never have hit on an End raffle.
I also have a feeling they stole the chicken logo from a small chain fried chicken restaurant. I can’t figure it out, but I have seen it somewhere.

Saucony's are coming up, I'm just getting into Saucony's but I'm glad they're not as hyped as NB

I agree, but saucony been dropping dope runners for years.

I got a few releases from this year on the radar, just waiting for the right discount to strike.

I've slept on them way too long, I let my allegiance to Nike blind me for too long, but not anymore now...the quality in other companies have opened my eyes

I know the feels bro, I was once like you

Once I had to jump through hoops to cop their often substandard product, I looked elsewhere and now my collection is filled with diadoras, NBs, pumas, asics, saucony etc.

The materials and quality they put into their shoes for a fraction of the cost of a Jordan/nike retro is bananas... so glad I diversified my sneaker portfolio lol

Back
Top Bottom